Gold gun skin missing in Overwatch 2

also lost my sojourn golden gun

3 Likes

Sojourn golden gun missing as well RIP refund please

3 Likes

I have lost Kiriko golden gun.

3 Likes

Bump until Blizzard fixes this. Embarassing.

3 Likes

the same happened to me

3 Likes

Same here, my Kiriko Golden gun went missing about 4 days ago. I noticed it but just thought that it was unequipped somehow. But then today I noticed it was locked again and my Competitive points were STILL the same after I had paid for the Kiriko Golden Guns. So if I want them again I have to get more points and buy it for another 3,000 points. What ;-;

1 Like

I had my junkerqueen golden since launch and lost it yesterday.

Count the amount of cosmetics you got unlocked for the hero that you are missing the golden gun with, if the number turns out to be 1 less then what the hero gallery shows, that means you still got it but for some reason it just disappeared

1 Like

Same here, Gold gun Missing on Kiriko. I do however have highlights of me playing with the gold gun…

2 Likes

Same thing with kirko gold gun i assume its because in the event it makes you not have gold guns and maybe the game actually takes it away?

1 Like

Same, i lost my Junker Queen golden weapon!

1 Like

I have also lost my Junker Queen golden weapon with no refund of points.

Do you remember the amount of cosmetics you had for her?

1 Like

I had 25 and now i have 24

1 Like

You sure you not counting something that shouldnt be counted

For example im missing jq golden gun, and i got 18 stuff unlocked for her still.

3 skins
2 emotes
2 poses
6 voicelines
2 sprays
1 highlight

That is 17 items, the 18th item would be the golden gun which disappeared now, but it still says i got 18 unlocked.

1 Like

Seen your name a lot so figured id uodate you. Its been added to the known bugs list. So theyve at least acknowledged it but we still need to post until its fixed

2 Likes

I also lost my Junker Queen Gold gun, hopefully this will get fixed soon

1 Like

What in the flop is happening? Where is my golden weapon for kiriko i???

Some people said they reinstalled ow2 and it came back, but idk if its true, i havent tried it

Thats weird but ik it was 25 and when it was gone it was 24

I did my math wrong, i recounted and it was 16, but overall it still doesn’t add up, since the hero gallery saying 18, and im pretty sure collectables dont count as individual hero unlocks

1 Like