*goes one dev update without mentioning mercy*

Lol pretty relatable

1 Like

Probably because he doesn’t come on the forums… they tend to disseminate false perceptions, especially concerning what heroes are capable of; good or bad.

700 Hours on Reaper, Top 500 2x, and always at least in Master’s these days… I’d say he does fine as a Reaper main. But again, someone who uses a character like that can make them work with things other’s cannot.

Again, Reaper is not “trash”, he just needs some QoL to help him be more effective in his role that has been overshadowed by other heroes. There’s a difference. One is hyperbole, the other is more realistic.

Yeah bastions a great hero kolorblind plays him in top 500 thats your logic lmfao ofc someone with 0 time on him thinks hes good

3 Likes

Bastion at the moment if the PTR changes go live will not be even be able to do the job that the hero was supposedly designed for when the Ironclad disaster as pushed through. (Against everyone’s wishes including Bastion mains BTW we knew it was a disaster at first sight.)

As Chibi will most probably state the changes we as a community wanted was a slight change to recon mode to shift playstyles to a more mobile game style.

Now a year later power creep has pretty made Bastion obsolete even for the most suicidal Bastion mains.

1 Like

And your logic amounts to this;

I say “A”
You say “B”

But “B” is correct? Lol, funny.

Perhaps you just feel that way because you don’t do that well with him. Who knows.

Already got ya. :wink:

And then they gutted sentry…

1 Like

Well, more precisely I think the Mercy feedback is being ignored and have been for over a year now. Blizzard made a rework that was very unpopular among many Mercy mains. When the same Mercy mains complained that Mercy was boring to play and suggested changes they were ignored. They kept nerfing Mercy because she was too powerful, something many Mercy mains had pointed out on the PTR but the feedback had been ignored. The only good thing I can ever recall Blizzard ever doing for Mercy is to make a bug of theirs a feature (the bunny-hop). The rest of the changes have been bad from my perspective (including the invulnerability buff and the rework itself). I’m not crying for a revert because it won’t happen, but I would like another rework where they actually prioritize fun and balance together, not just balance.

6 Likes

A lot of things are being ignored, including a lot of Mercy talks. Gotta accept that fact. You can hate on Mercy(and Brigitte) so much like I’ve seen(which is ridiculous, it’s a game, not liking how it is now ? Don’t play, hope it becomes fun for you again, if it doesn’t welp you’ll find something fun).

Don’t freely trash talk people wanting Mercy stuff. Nor anyone else.
I think a lot of players are getting way too much hatred for liking their heroes and others can say whatever they want without it being disregarded.

Yes Bastion’s case and megathread’s been ignored and It’s sad(100% with them !) but mentionning it like that feels wrong, it could give people a bad opinion about players maining Bastion and the others in need of changes. Could wrongly see a lot of them as being toxic.
So don’t be like that.

In fact someone before the dev update mentionned S76 buffs, I was like “hey he’s okayish for now, Bastion and others are in more needs than him” yet S76 is getting some changes(which may help him deal with the other changes going on too). Am I mad ? No, it’s cool, and I like S76 in every way.

Didn’t think it was coming soon for him because there were other characters in need but, proves that they can change characters in need and others less in need but still hot topics.

Spread love, I hate no characters and no one maining this or that character.
I can not enjoy facing some, but that works with every game.
When I was kid playing Call Of Duty games, sure was not liking Remington shotgun.
Didn’t hate on people using it.

6 Likes

Oh and “Reaper in the same situation is FINE”?
Its amazing how some heroes can be down in the gutter for 2 years but when Mercy comes even close for 1 week (not there at all) and the SLIGHT threat of her not being middle to HIGH tier comes up, all hell breaks lose.

Good perspective pal.

4 Likes

Community: MERCY IS BEING IGNORED!!!

More like:

Community: here are these many heroes that need attention
Blizzards: let’s address these 5 of them for now
[Mercy part of the community]: MERCY IS STILL IGNORED!
[NON-Mercy part of the community]: Mercy is not the only hero in the game. Stop being so self-entitled.

4 Likes

Ya cuz we aren’t animals. I miss hog but I’m not gonna start a cult and come to the forums to complain everyday. I moved on to better heroes

4 Likes

Pretty sure Mercy mains have said that waaaay before this update. Being ignored isn’t just about not being mentioned, it’s also about not having the concerns being voiced adressed, meaning they could potentially talk an hour about her but Mercy mains would still feel ignored if those 60 minutes were spent talking about her skins.

Mercy mains are pretty much a cult at this point

7 Likes

The only true cult is that of the Bunny - the puny so called “Mercy cult” is just my front until I’ve achieved forum domination.

Bow before the fluff and bring me carrots for offering.

2 Likes

Join the bunny cult or face extermination.
Preach our allmighty lord, Inquisitor, and God to us all or be ready to die in the most painful way.

Bows down

Hail bunnies

1 Like

Reaper, Sym, and Bastion are talked about.

Hog to a lesser extend.

And yes… all of these and Mercy need updates, because they are in bad spots.

(I am actually very happy with the Torb rework that looks good.)

2 Likes

You better pledge allegiance to the bunny…or she’ll get people to hunt you like she did to me :frowning:

3 Likes

Nobody tries to eat the Bunny God - nobody!

Beware mortals ! You heard the holy words of the bunny God !
Whoever does not respect these will expose themselves to an entire life of suffering !

Hail bunnies !

Probably she hasn’t been nerfed enough so the ppl ask for more :blush: