*goes one dev update without mentioning mercy*

I think people have a hard time understanding what’s really going on here. They can only do so many balance changes at a time, so there will ALWAYS be heroes that haven’t had changes for a while. That’s simply how development works. It doesn’t mean they’re being ignored or that they will never get changes.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re being inflammatory with that post.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Why is your signature longer than your post

7 Likes

She is being ignored though. 14 consecutive nerfs and now she is both (1) unfun to play and unengaging compared to other heroes (2) weak … what do you want us to say?

14 consecutive nerfs in a row and she’s in a HORRIFIC spot.

3 Likes

Wrong.

WE’RE ALL ANIMALS!

1 Like

Their signature actually makes me wanna bash my head into a solid brick wall.

2 Likes

I’m still baffled by this logic she was S+ tier for over a year and You consider that nerfed. Then she got brought back in line slowly to a more balanced state.

2 Likes

Over a balanced state into a state that is both (1) extremely unfun and (2) statistically proven as weak.

2 Likes

Don’t Bring up things such as 14 consecutive nerfs in a row as an argument.

When you consider at least one of those “Nerfs” to be the state that resulted in her being 100% pickrate S+ tier.

It’s just not true or constructive.

As for her Current state quite possibly she needs a minor buff.

$20 says “true, fair, and fun balance” means they want Mercy to be OP again, and not actually balanced. “Balanced”, to these Mercy Mains, means Mercy can oppress all the other supports and carry bronze to top 500 without even trying.

What kind of life do you live if all you do on the Internet is post about a single video game character that is just “good”, and not “absolutely spectacular amazing overpowered”, and act as if that character is being oppressed? Like, if these Mercy Mains played Mercy more in her current state, they’d actually figure out how to play her and see that she is actually fun and balanced still, just not a bulldozer.

They don’t want fun and balanced, though, they want the bulldozer.

5 Likes

Yea that’s the gist of it sadly. It gets tiresome seeing 50% of the posts made on this forum being just about this 1 character.

The truth is they were actually even complaining when she was at the 100% S+ tier state like that wasn’t still enough for them.

6 Likes

When she was 100% S+ tier healer character, that was oppressive to her. She wasn’t #1 tank or #1 damage; that can only mean that we need to whine more to get her to there, too.

1 Like

Not at all true. We complained because we had the identity of our character warped and ripped away from us and instead turned into this abomination.

Not sure why you’re warping this into something it’s not.

2 Likes

“We”

Pretty sure I saw a complete mix of totally diverse opinions that weren’t just your idea of the hero’s “Identity.”

This has always been the fallacy of your argument, you think you speak for every mercy player when you don’t.

6 Likes

And you don’t speak for what I think either, if we’re really going to get on that level of nit picking arguments.

Because I really don’t think I speak for all Mercy players. But when we had like 10 or whatever megathreads constantly filled with feedback, when we have nonstop threads being made on the issue… Youtube videos, reddit posts etc etc.

I’M PROBABLY NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY.

2 Likes

Right? Homies it was the torb update. They didn’t even go into specifics about the other heroes actually getting balance changes. She was even indirectly mentioned.

The feed back was diverse as i pointed out.

Either way Blizzard will never make everyone happy so why be selfish and expect them to just make YOU happy?

1 Like

They did mention her, just not directly and it wasn’t what you wanted to hear.

7 Likes

My wig was SNATCHED because but it is so true.

all the good ideas are on titanium’s thread about mercy, aka the #1 top thread on the forums. go check it out, it has plenty of good ideas with new abilties and such that aren’t just asking for her to be buffed or reverted. :slight_smile:

1 Like