GM Genji ONE TRICK opinion on devs post [3 years genji main]

6 Likes

I believe that’s about what he meant by “general community sentiment”—the over-the-top vocal negativity that makes every mild incongruity sound like a calamity.

28 Likes

funnily enough the same dev saying “genji is fine” is the one who designed sigma apparently. How ironic that the guy who made an absolute genji shutdown says that genji is fine

8 Likes

geni and tracer are truly the only heroes that can stay in the gutter if possible. especially genji

Deflect is a bulljive ability and yall know it.

you wait it out. he Shift+V+Right click and you dead af. instantly.

15 Likes

And y’all was advocating for them to balance around the top end of the ladder and now ya feeling salty now

5 Likes

They say genji is good then one of the best genji say it is bad so i think something is strange don’t you?

3 Likes

Maybe we shoudnt listen to the ones that cry the loudest?

15 Likes

TBH Necros isn’t the best person to go to when asking about game balance…

just thinking about how he still thinks that Orisa is op makes me shutter…

7 Likes

1_ deflect is a high risk high reward
2_ his combo doesnt exist under diamond and diamonds and above can deal w it

3 Likes
this has some truth to it, but honestly I’d just call it medium risk medium reward, its a definenltly really punishable but also super rewarding
1 Like

Yeah the genji main saying he’s bad, not at all self serving. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I mean that’s the general sentiment of top players, , so I expect a top genji player would have the same reaction.

But remember right before Jeff nerfed sigma and orisa, he said he didnt see them as a problem.

1 Like

Reminder that to most of the forums genji mains are scum and have no saying in anything.

1 Like

5 Likes

oh you and i both know its far too late for that

That’s the thing though.

He never said Genji was good.

He said “middle of the pack.”

All he was saying is that statistically speaking Genji is not performing like the absolute troll pick everyone is making him out to be.

16 Likes

stupid you can watch youtube videos and practice it even if your bad.

1. its not high risk high reward against DPS.

“its high risk high reward because?” a lot of heroes have wind up animation and you can destroy them by having a half decent reaction. tons of damage sources are projectile and the ability is bulljive it has a huge hitbox infront of him.

1 Like

Yah, the moment dds cryed over goats i knew it was over.

You mean this

same difference