Give us ACTUAL content please

Well we know we’re just about to get a new Archives mission, that’s gonna be sweet.

How is this not the ultimate in “content”?

Just give us a map editor so people can create their own maps and advance customization settings so people can make their own game modes.

I’m still waiting for my lucio wall ride map and dva airbattle mech gamemode :frowning:

Anecdotal, but whenever it’s Halloween I play the hell out of Junkenstein’s Revenge, it’s a better training room than the Practice Range.

1 Like

If you are not interested enough in the core game, then OW is not for you. Perfectly natural to get bored, but you will get bored with everything, nothing has perpetual refinement.

1 Like

I am honestly starting to consider that an Overwatch battle royale is on the horizon. It fits in nicely with Blizzard’s track record of taking a genre of game and adding the “Blizzard polish” to it. Although as of late I’m not sure how much polish that will be when costs are seemingly being cut.

I also think the battle royale genre is a significantly less toxic environment than the current gameplay of Overwatch.

If not battle royale, Overwatch needs a girthy expansion imo.

1 Like

People play this game for what it is, a hero team shooter. If the core design of the game isn’t enough to keep you interested in it, it probably isn’t your kind of game for the long term.

1 Like

I love overwatch but with Resident Evil 2 landing along with a slew of other games, I barely picked OW up even during the LNY event.

Upon completion of these games I picked it up again played 5 bad matches and put it right back down again.

The new map is nice and all but I’m still pretty much doing the same ‘mission’ I was almost 3 years ago.

Standing in the square the longest and having to move slow vehicles (in a futuristic version of our world) has lost its impact for me.

New characters have either changed the game drastically in a bad way or not at all in a bad way in my opinion. I know some people enjoy them (I enjoy Moira)

Its not an MMORPG its a shooter, so its going to get stale quicker and I’m feeling it now, I wont sit here and bad mouth it because its kept me busy for 100s of hours, but my interest has dwindled. Some of the things suggested would bring me back to the fold a little more.

I’ve genuinely not got hate for the game as I find myself checking the forum almost daily for anything that might kick start my interest again.

2 Likes

1 Like
  • mapeditor
  • mystery heroes ranked :star_struck:

So you are telling me that you dont want to watch the OWL? And play the video game?

jesus christ

cursed_comment

1 Like

Well there are not very many more game modes for 6v6, and if you start adding modes with bigger teams we will need alot more heros to avoud stacking and massive reworks and balance changes which will screw up 6v6 whuch are what the heros are designed and balanced for

If Ovetwatch adds a battle royal i am done, i play this game evety day after work and still love it after 3 years but i refuse to support any game that has that garbage BR mode

Good for you?

Overwatch as we know it is not going to change. You will always have this game so long as it’s profitable.

I have no doubt Blizzard will release a BR game. The chances of it taking place in the Overwatch universe are incredibly high.

1 Like

If you’re saying this, then you should be playing something else.

Content schedule has been pretty much the same since release.

If you don’t think that’s content, then good luck finding a game that has it.

Really doesn’t seem like it.

If they make a BR game it will be a whole new game with a whole new roster of heros designed and balanced for BR, current design of Overwatch heroes are not compatible with BR in any form

I think that since the new heroes which have been released have 1 more ability I think they should give all pre exsisting heroes a new ability or a passive. Will make the game feel more fresh and bring people in who have stopped playing.

I agree. I do think some of the heroes in Overwatch could have their kids translated into versions that would work in a BR setting though. Apex Legends is already doing hero BR and it’s working out well for them. The universe of Overwatch is vastly unexplored territory and I think expanding the IP through other games would be the best avenue Blizzard could take.

If you guys want new content, check out a thread I made about a possible Overwatch Battle Royale mode. Maybe, instead of having 50+ people respond to threads like this, we should focus on bouncing ideas around in actual content suggestion threads like mine.