Give Hanzo Reverse Falloff

I support any Hanzo nerf.

3 Likes

You can make 2 steps away from Reaper and he is useless. Why snipers should be special and work at any range without any downside

6 Likes

Thatā€™s not too bad an idea. Maybe if you are 4m or closer to him, damage is halved. His Lunge creates 6m+ in distance so they just have to give him +1 second to the CD and heā€™d be good.

Also no boost on Dragon. Most ā€œtoss and forgetā€ things donā€™t get boosted so idk why Dragon/D.Va bomb gets boosted.

Even better idea, NO

Then watch him be killed off. See if I care.

Lounge? What the heck is that?
And where can I get one?

Saying that Hanzo canā€™t be dive is some what right. Nowadays, not many people run Brigitte anymore, as a results, more Genji are starting to comeback, and he always goes for Hanzo.
The Genji vs Hanzo went from heavily Genji favored, to a match up of who got the better skill.

Unless they are both crap.

Terrible suggestions here. Revert, removing mobility, removing storm arrows? Come on, the dude was considered a meme-troll pick before the rework. Just wait for some of the PTR changes and give feed back on more subtle changes. Stop overreacting.

1 Like

in OWL Season 4, they use pharah normally instead of Hanzo, because hanzo with scatter is nothing. Storm Arrows must have some impact on the usefulness of Hanzo or else they would use him. Pharah also has more counterplay than Hanzo does, just sitting in the back.

my guy, it never had the 30% fall off damage

Yes, hanzo is a sniper and you know why he need a decent movement?

Because blizzard dont want nerf the damage of the movility heros (dive meta). Then each hero with no movility is almost a free kill.

For this reason they give also movement to junkrat, moira and really good self defense to briggite.

On my opinion, nerf the dive was a lot better way than make all heros a multirole.

Give this to Widow too. I think itā€™s ridiculous that she counters Winston in higher tiers because of that 300 DPS headshot which is way too easy on Winston.

This would be the point- to give hanzo an appreciable weakness instead of ā€œim amazing everywhereā€

7 Likes

Hanzo should actually just have falloff.

Hanzo is unique bc heā€™s the first actual dps hitscan hero that can counter Winstonā€™s barrier fast enough before Winston goes Iā€™m and out.

He should have falloff.
He should have a clip
Storm arrows should not be able to crit.
Storm arrow CD should match Winstonā€™s barrier

Iā€™ve been saying it for a few months. Great idea.

you mean the way they do with widow?

6 Likes

Iā€™m on board with this. Iā€™m the one who made thia exact suggestion a few weeks ago and it got 150 likes

2 Likes

Hanzo is not a sniper. The game may classify him as such, but he doesnt play like a sniper at all really. He is more of a mid-range.

Then how about we make the fall-off happen at both ends and give him a ā€œmid rangeā€ sweet spot? sounds fair, right? :^)

2 Likes

Iā€™m betting you dont play much Hanzo. You dont seem to care if any nerfs make him trash tier again.

Hanzo is currently too strong, bud. Sorry I know you really want to protect your main, but he is. No amount of you trying to protect him will change that.

I donā€™t think he needs big nerfs, and my ā€œsuggestionā€ was what we call a ā€œjokeā€.

4 Likes