Girls of Overwatch

Sounds Awesome! Add me: idoltrash#7559

Fraelyne#0315

:smiley:

Fraelyne#0315 :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking for more girls to play and chat about overwatch with, so Im glad to have found this post! Here’s my discord: Knighthime#7636

This seems like a pretty good idea you have going and I’d like to join, but my experience with female ow players has been a bad one. I’m not saying all of you are like the ones I’ve ecountered, but I just can’t risk being called a “troll” or being reported for “poor teamwork”. And I get this through every bracket I play in. So, as much as I would like to believe playing with other ladies would be fun, reality tells me it would not be.

I will offer this advice. Don’t take being called out for bad play personally. It has nothing to do with your gender. If you play healer stop running in front of your tanks, then blame the tank because you died. If you play tank, LOOK behind you every once in awhile , and learn to reposition your shield. Don’t play sym if you can’t get ult in the first 3 minutes of the game. And don’t dps if you can’t kill anything. And please, if you are constantly dying for reasons no one on the entire team can understand, then it IS time for you to swtich off of whatever you’re playing becaue we can all see it’s not working out. If I type any of these out in chat, I’m sexist, if I say it in chat I’m a troll and I get threatend with reports. Get over yourselves and your gender and maybe it will be fun playing with you all. Until then, I’ll pass.

2 Likes

hey add me please :slight_smile: twerkforme#0611

this is so cute !! i wanna be added please !!

nouxph#5477 is my discord
nouxa#1242 is my bnet ! :DD

my main is pisces#11248 and my discord is pisces#6297! I play a lot of comp and flex tank/support, although I have a preference for main tank. I’m super interested, and I’m an NA player!

sorry that your experiences were poor, but coming into a thread to project your experiences onto an entire group of people will not encourage better reactions. I sometimes run into male players that behave the same way-- I think it’s just common behavior for poor OW players. :wink: GLHF.

1 Like

Really like what ur doing here.

Hi, this is an old post but I wanted to ask if there are players from Australia/Oceania region in your Discord? Often its hard to find players from that area on all these group up pages :frowning:

Hey peeps, hope this serer is still open to new members
my Discord is Ripley007#5367

Hey! Add me!

Seiikeyia#4763

Battletag: Pyrista#11497
Discord: Pyrista#4075

Y’all are lucky. As a guy I want to say that girls are WAY easier and more fun to play with. Calm, cool, collected and way less toxic than guys. It’s times like these that I wish I was a girl and not just gay :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sent a request, my Discord is Amnesia#0001 and my Battletag is Amnesia#11161.

Hi! Just sent a request in dc,
DC ID: ShadowLotus10#6358
Thanks!

hey! would love to join! <3
Choco#21540 here!

I’d love to join! jelly#6532

I’d like to join ^^ Discord: ¢нєяiѕн#0077

I’d like to join!

discord: madfoamingcat#1926