Girls of Overwatch

I’d like to join! I’m having trouble getting into comp. because I know communication is more important there but I’m honestly not comfortable talking to complete strangers let alone some of the dudes who play comp. , honestly haven’t had the best experience there. So girls seem like a better option to try to play with ^-^
I’m actually pretty new to overwatch and haven’t really gotten my foot in the door yet.

discord: Estal#2404

1 Like

Hi hope I’m not to late to the party!! I’m always playing with guy friends I’ve made through overwatch but I would love to play with some fellow girls :smiley: my discord tag is Shay#5388

1 Like

Hiya! If there’s still room I’d love to join. :black_heart:

Discord: WarNymph#1458
Bnet: CaptainNymph#1943

just say you are a kid

Sayyy whaaaat, I met my partner on overwatch 2 years ago based on me being a drunken hanzo who made her laugh. Some of us mean no harm.

Goodluck with your girls only group wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to join!
Bnet: smiileeface#1172
Discord: smiileeface#2597

Hiiiii! I’d love to join!

My discord is scarytale#2157

Woohooo

Hiya~ I’ll like to join. <3
my discord is Sky :heart:#1975
Thanks!! :heart:

Damn so many comments ! <.< 4k~

Hello, I would like to join your Discord server. Thanks!
Discord: Taryn Alexandra #8453.
Bnet: Alexandra16 #11407

Definitely interested! I’m quite shy so I get really nervous to play alone but I’d love to play more, and it would be so nice to finally have some other girls to game with! My Discord is Kelly#5499 :grin: (I play EU btw)

Hey, I think thats amazing! Is there still space for another girl? My Discord is IceGuin#9059

Can i join? I am a Male, and this group sounds really cool. I haven’t really met many girls on Overwatch. :slight_smile: Would be a very interesting discord indeed

Hey I’d love to join. I’m a Moira main and I love playing mystery heros.

Bnet: Brienne#11708
Discord: Brienne#7680

Hey, I would love to be in. I have sent you an invitation in discord :slight_smile:
I hope I can join ^^

Hi :slight_smile:
I only started playing this weekend gone and havent got any friends apart from the boyfriend so would love to make somemore

discord Dystopatica#1694
BN Dystopatica#2387

discord: Nappuccino13 #4407
battle. net: Nappuccino13 #1859

I play on NA and EU

Hi, I’d love to join :grin: really need more friends
bnet: RED#16333
discord: RED#1045

1 Like

This is still going, I’m a guy whos been watching this operation closely for the past couple of weeks, its so interesting to know that these people are either being harassed or just want people to play with, it does sadden me to know that harassment to towards the ‘minority’ gender in the gaming community is so large, especially in Overwatch, one of the fastest growing girl gamer go to games. I hope that as the days go by it only gets better for you all.

1 Like

I’m interested! My discord tag is luna#3433, i already added you on discord however! ^o^