Girls of Overwatch

Hey girls! :slight_smile:

Do you ever feel like you get treated with less respect in-game just because you’re a girl?
Do you get hit on all the time, even when you already have a bf or just want a game?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to play with a group of OW fangirls?

If any of the above are true, you might be interested in joining our girls-only overwatch discord server!
It’s called Girls of Overwatch, we are at 140+ girls so far!
Here we encourage positive vibes and offer a warm welcome to girl gamers of any rank or preferred role!

Our server is a place where girls can find other girls to play Overwatch and hang out with and feel safe from discrimination. It is also a place where you can make friends with other like-minded gamer girls and create amazing memories!

Let us know your discord tag in the comment if you’re interested! Have a great day and good games!

Add me on Discord: MissSammyJam#0204

103 Likes

I’m interested!
PinkBelly#11627

1 Like

Added you on NA and EU to be sure!

1 Like

Im interested too, Bunny#13602 :smiley:

add me on discord MissSammyJam#0204 ! We would be delighted to have you!

Hey~

my discord is Jess#1060
bnet SweetPetals#11408

I’m interested! I’m new to PC, I usually play on Xbox but would like some PC friends!

Discord: Solangge28#2777
Battlenet: Solangge28#1319

Hey! I’m interested
Discord: LunasaysMeow#3892

1 Like

I totally need to join! I always feel uncomfortable and scared about getting flack for being a girl playing >_<

Discord: incognhito#7479
Battlenet: incognhito#1801

2 Likes

Added everyone up until and including this post! So glad you are all interested!

I’m gonna add you in a second! My discord is Kirei-Mimi#3035 & my Battlenet is Kireimimi#2832 :heartbeat:

1 Like

I’m interested! (:
GT: phyrereii#1496
Discord: phyrereii#5001

1 Like

as someone that constantly see guys being like “oh you are a girl why you dont play mercy? or why dont you go back in kitchen?” i hope this will go well. is always horrible to see people being treated like that.

as a guy i am not gonna add you or anyone else but i will send you girls that i find in game and that may want to join.

hope you all the best

22 Likes

Added you on discord
Bnet: Elesyria#1296
Discord: Elesyria#2432

1 Like

Hey I’m interested, sent friend request on disc.
Bnet: Trini#21277
Disc: Kattenmorris#7600

1 Like

I usually try to hide the fact that I am a girl since I always prefer to stay in the shadows for obvious reasons.:eyes:
I had pretty bad episodes of harassment in other games, but I wanted to keep playing online, so I just stay silent on my identity and I don’t use the mic.
My voice is too girly, so it would make it too obvious :joy:.
Adding the fact that I am a calm and shy type of person, I usually prefer to stay in the background anyway.
I like this idea tho :smiley:, having a safe space would be very nice :relaxed:.
I’ll leave my discord: Lux#7103
And my Battlenet: Lux#22199
Feel free to add me if you wish :smile:, I play on the EU server.

6 Likes

First off, ignore my battletag. I do obsesses over wolves(they’re so magestic XD) and Lou is a nickname but still. If you want the honest truth? It sounds like a dude’s tag cause I do get harassed in VC and sometimes even Text for being a female, so at this point I disguise myself. Especially since I main Reaper, once people find out my real gender they always get pissed and ask, “Go back to playing Mercy.” or “Why are you playing an fps? That’s for men not women.” To all the men out there that say girls can’t play fps or any kind of video game? Hi, welcome to 2018.

WolfGamerLou#1329 Feel free to add me, I play both EU and NA, mostly NA though.

4 Likes

Also just added you on discord

did you just assume my gender? pitchfightin#1304 (i know i make horrible jokes)

I’m interested!
sesameseeds#1838