Get ready to predownload Overwatch 2 guys! (Started)

GG CRAIG TY FOR THE UPDATE xD

How much extra space do you need. It’s telling me my hard drive is full but not how much space is required

how do we know if its updated yet? checking for updates says no updates available.
trying to figure out if it updated without me knowing?

There’s a little download at the bottom.

15 Likes

99kbs download LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Hello AndyB!

good to see you alive huehuehuhue

have a great work week

1 Like

obrigado

20characters

6 Likes

Remove the bandwidth limit in your battlenet download settings, it’ll go up to 25-50mb/s.

2 Likes

Fine you can have her on attack. I get her on defense.

1 Like

Hi Andy, as a community manager, are you providing any feedback to your team about what the community is going through in regards to paying $20 per legendary skin? We understand the need for monetization but this is just outrageously greedy. If the skins were $5-$10 we would feel more supportive of the new direction.

3 Likes

It’s understandable, and it’s not like it was that long of a delay. Thanks for keeping us updated. :3

He knows a real gangster when he sees one. It is only natural he is scared.

1 Like

Whoa, you can speak Portuguese?

Anyways it is not ready for me yet :frowning: player since 2017.

I am aware everyone, their mom, and the mice in their walls are downloading the preload at the same time.

But wow. Good thing this isn’t using a lot of bandwidth or needed soon cause it’s gonna take a hot minute to finish this.

Ill be the baptiste healing nothing and hitting nothing :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks, ive got it downloading too!

My download seemed to have finished, but now theres an option to “Download Pre-release Content” where the download used to be, and when i click it an error pops up and says “Looks like something broke, give it another shot”

Yet it won’t work… any ideas?

Edit: restarted my pc, launched battlenet, the play button for overwatch turned to “Update.” It seemingly scanned and repaired the files and downloaded the remaining 6gbs and finished. :+1: It says “pre-release content downloaded” underneath the play button when the download is done.

Is there a way to know if it has already been downloaded or not? I know supposedly it hasn’t been pushed yet.

Edit: Nvm just started.

EVERYONE
If you want to download faster:

• click download manager on the top right
  • click the settings icon
  • scroll down to the bottom and uncheck “limit download bandwidth for pre-release content”

went from 99.6 KB/s to 13.55 MB/s
credit: Reddit - Dive into anything

4 Likes

I wonder how big the download will be for console.