Get ready to predownload Overwatch 2 guys! (Started)

47 minutes from the time I’m posting it everyone that owns Overwatch 1 can pre-download the game.
“The preload date and time for Overwatch 2 on PC is 13:30 PT, 16:30 ET, and 21:30 BST on September 30th.”

18 Likes

Get ready for a bunch of angry doomers to come rolling in this thread to report you.

9 Likes

I can’t until launch day because I’m an Xbox scrub.

2 Likes

wooh so exciting!!!

2 Likes

Well for me its really exiting to finally get to download the game I wanted to play 3 years ago. Its nearly there and I seem to be one of the only people around here that has no real problems with any changes so I can enjoy the game to the fullest :smiley:

3 Likes

who writes the recommended requirements?!
i7 is an absolute overkill for ow. new i3s max out ow for fun.

Uh, are they leaving us out or did I miss something?

Yeah, I got ready for Overwatch 2.

But it seams like there is a problem…
:no_mobile_phones:

Here is my life preserver.
:ring_buoy:

I booked the string quartet.

:violin:

The boat is sinking .
:ferry:

and a song that I am requested to play for most funerals is being played in the background . :notes:

ouch, that water is cold…

:ocean:

was the world better off without Overwatch… only time will tell.

:tophat:
:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

This is radiating certified Bri’ish™ energy.

2 Likes

Almost time!

like how many min i checked there is no update yet

1 Like

Past 1:30, still no download

It hasn’t been 47 mins since they posted this. It’s been like 42-43 mins at the time of my post after theirs.

I don’t think they’ll be giving access to everyone at the same time. It would probably clog the servers if everyone started downloading at the same time. However, that’s just my guess.

well it’s billion dollar company i do think they able to handle the traffic

1 Like

Don’t forget to close the app and reopen.

already did that twice no luck

I still don’t have a download too. Already restarted the battlenet launcher. Guess all we can do right now is wait and check for updates a few times.

during the second beta, there were huge problems, I got the option to download after about 8h… I understand that the bandwidth was much lower then. Even so, it still seems to me that the download will not be available for everyone at the same time.

people gonna pissed off if they delay the pre-download to be same date as console pre-download :skull: :skull:

1 Like