Get ready to predownload Overwatch 2 guys! (Started)

haha i wish i could xD

Lets go!!!

It’s still depressing thinking that this is the OW2 we were all so excited about years ago but hey, at least it’s finally here even if it does end up being awful

It says it should start the download automatically if you have automatic updates enabled. Guess I can just leave my bnet open then?

My brother has an i5 7700K and he hit 144FPS on the beta easy.

i have an i3 10105f and 1050ti, ran the beta fine on 60fps low settings

not bad idea imma hit the bed then thanks

because it’s 6:36 AM for me now

1 Like

I dont have the update : (

It’s fun how the first negativity in most of these threads is someone saying “DOOMERS ARE GONNA COME GET YA”.

2 Likes

This is the start of Overwatch 2.

It’s not like we hit October 4 and suddenly everything announced in 2019 has to be there or else it’s never coming. It just means now we actually start to get the stuff that was promised in 2019 - and we actually start to get regular news and playable content rather than the same set of heroes and maps that have become a little stagnant over the last 3 years.

In 9 weeks there will be more, 9 weeks after that there will be more again, and so on.

1 Like

people keep forgetting october 4th is for Overwatch 2 Early access

while the devs already confirmed on 2023 we will see they release half portion of the game

Is it? I’m still very much excited for it.

I just got it. Finnaly

Cant wait! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ill just predownload before i head to work in the am on the 4th. It’ll be done by the time i get back after work.

1 Like

Just got it woo! :slight_smile:
Only a 22GB download for me though.

I have it its 00:58 in poland so im going sleep and when i wake up it will be ready so just wait to premiere after downloading

1 Like

Pre-download is now live for all PC players with a valid Overwatch license

Apologies for the delay, and we’ll see you on 10/4.

I’ll be the one fighting you for Kiriko :fox_face:

23 Likes

thanks andy have a nice day

1 Like

Not even blizzard believes that spin.

For better or worse, OCT 4 is OW2 RELEASE. This is their “first impression” and lots of us are underwhelmed so far.

1 Like