Get over it and give constructive feedback

Ah. Sorry my mind is already clocked out for the week.

Ah you meant in general then?
Yeah, she can get pretty high up there, though I personally prefer to stick close to the ground myself, also I try not to rely on her regen to keep me alive, it is constant but it’s also still 20hp/s and can be burst through, but trade offs i suppose

“Give constructive feedback!”
“We have, it was ignored.”
“T-Then give OTHER feedback!!!”

There have been 100k+ posts, and you honestly believe none of those was a good idea?

7 Likes

If they aren’t going to revert back to mass rez now, I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.

It’s possible Blizzard will revert to Mercy 1.0, but it isn’t happening now.

That doesn’t mean to say ‘shut up and deal with it’. I think everyone’s opinion should be heard, even if it goes against developer’s design or other parts of the community. You have every right to demand a revert. But don’t keep crying that they don’t listen, or developers are inept.

That is where you cross the line from advocate to entitlement.

Blizzard listens to us, they just don’t always agree. And rightfully so, because if they agreed to what everyone wanted, this game would be absolutely unplayable.

1 Like

Lol. No. Most were just asking for mass rez back and the other ones talking about the newest patch update calling it “pathetic” and such.

So you want Mass Res to be on a cooldown?

This thread is less constructive than the thoughtful revert mercy discussions.

1 Like

At least it’s in the batch of constructive.

Definitely not. I want it to be an ultimate again but it is given various balance changes e.g: cast time and LoS fixes. I also want it to be accompanied with some sort of mid-fight CD ability. :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

Constructive feedback is like this:

I don’t like X because of A, B, C.

There are probably 2-3 posts in that mega mercy thread. Meanwhile, 99.99% of them are “Blizzard doesn’t listen to us” “Blizzard is incompetent” “Revert Mercy or I’m quitting”.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get the good feedback amidst all the crap? That is the problem with getting what you want. You need to be clear and concise with understandable points. You can’t whine that you’re being ignored and think it’ll help change.

1 Like

How am i being entitled i’m sorry did i give my opinion in this thread, oh i did i said i want valk and rez on e removed and to just rework her because this obviously failed. She’s not fun, not impactful and skilless she had skill with mass but even if i have a slight hope of it returning id rather it return in a different form or not at all i just want mercy to be fun and healthy while at the same time viable

I never said you are being entitled. I said when you make statements like “blizzard doesn’t listen to us” or “blizzard is incomeptent” you cross the line to entitlement.

No one is saying it’s uncounterable, but people act like it does nothing towards enabling her CD Rez.

i never said that though so why’d you @ me

Oh that last part wasn’t really meant for you just the general Mercy main public. only the first 2 lines was directed to you. sorry for the confusion.

That only shows you are talking out of your behind, because the megathreads(and the posts tossed in it like trash) were filled with good ideas. Ways to balance Mass-Ress, new ideas for ultimates, ways to make Ress on E more balanced and fun for both the player and the enemy team…you didn’t read any of them did you?

You just want to shift the blame of Mercy’s state on the community because “we complain too much”, when there’s reaps of constructive criticism in this forum that went ignored because Blizzard is too prideful and will ruin the character trying to force their rework to work, even though it factually can’t with Ress on E.

1 Like

See this comment right here. That is useless and doesn’t add to the discussion. You say it only because you disagree with me. And you say it with a toxic undertone.

this is why its so difficult to get the good ideas from the useless comments.

I never said it wasn’t full of good ideas too, I just said its too hard to get them when almost all of it is just garbled garbage.

And I don’t think Mercy mains complain too much. Hell I was a mercy main for a few seasons. I think, and i’ve said this repeatedly, when keep saying “they don’t listen to us. thye are ignoring us. they don’t know what they are doing” you dilute your message and Blizzard can’t get to the good ideas.

Or they physically didn’t read them. There’ve been 3 or 4 megathreads on Mercy since the forum update? The post count of one was 4 times as large as the read count of one of the devs. "Reading our Feedback" - #164 by Scotty-21533

4 Likes

The tether beam in valk has to go. This is what makes things boring.

2 Likes

possibly upping the healing and damage boost in it to compensate

Make valk speed lower and beam tether length lower but increase guardian angel speed to encourage staying near the team, give a cleanse on e and id love for rez to be on a passive resource meter