Get over it and give constructive feedback

yea because they went back on a change they’ve done in the past, whats the hop in just having a little bit that they might bring it back due to fan outcry just a little flame i’m not saying its gonna happen just hoping

Given that she’s typically hovering high in the air when she’s Valk-Rezzing, she often doesn’t get CC’d.

deadeye what, rez never instantly rez’d all 5 some could still be alive or die out of range that’s why it was rare hon

1 Like

I think the full value of using Mass Rez, especially if it’s a large one, is the revived team actually doing something with their second chance. Mass Rez isn’t by itself a super strong ultimate, it’s what the Mercy’s team does with it that can make it powerful. It is incredibly easy to deny Mass Rez that value with another well-timed ultimate because her team can’t do anything for a couple of seconds and are out of position to boot. She doesn’t have value until her team gives it.

And come on, ult spam needs to be punishable

5 Likes

Ah I remember the days of Mass Rez.

“Heroes Never Die” followed up with my Riptire/D.va bomb.

I miss rewiping Mass Rez.

5 Likes

Deadeye is not instant. McCree has to channel it for a few moments. Not to mention it can be blocked by barriers, eaten, deflected, and he’s a stationary target while he’s channeling it.

Even if you’re in the air you still have to be within 5m of the soul in any direction, that’s till not terribly high

Little flame? It’s a dumpster fire. At this rate I wish they’d just retire the hero.

if you use it right you’ll most likely get two or three picks its not denied all the time just like rez because guess what i only got like 4-5 people 8 times on 80 hours of mercy at that point and that was because when i knew ults were coming id get the high ground or back off while my team was dying and then id save them it wasn’t hide and rez for me it was backing of for a few seconds

Any ult if used right gets good value some ults might be harder to pull of but they don’t take skill because pressing a button and holding m1 takes so much

To say mass Rez will never come back at all is quite misleading. Because one balance in Overwatch goes anywhere now it seems and also they reverted Mei’s damage fall off on her alternate Fire. So anything is possible.

1 Like

DIdnt they say they were gonna kill a character some time ago?

nervously looks at Mercy

well they wont because guess what jeff never said they’d delete a hero but i guess you still have a little flame for that even though the dev team said otherwise

Oh so now never means never…

High in the air, and she self-heals through damage.

being sarcastic but go off i guess

How is it not constructive? Mass Res is still a viable solution.

Mass Res is still a rework though. A reliable one at that since we know how it played out and can suggest changes accordingly to make it more balanced.

Reverting isn’t the only way to bring back mass Res. It is a common misconception so I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose. Just wanted to let you know. :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

Because you are suggesting something they said is off the table.

I think just in the lore. It would have no impact on the game.

Actually, they’ve only said that a revert is off the table. Reverting isn’t the only way to bring back mass Res. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

Hah I know, I was just joking.