Get over it and give constructive feedback

Well according to the biggest Mercy haters, her latest changes are a revert, so the statement doesn’t hold true anymore, ergo so does your thread.

1 Like

Because we have an years worth of being polite and patient with the devs and people like you, and look where it got us. If you are so easily offended you can look for the megathreads and read the first 30k posts, I’m sure we were still chill by then.

Still waiting for you to refute what I said btw.

I think the thing with mass rezz is that it gave a change of flow. Kinda like Rein has his when he needs to swing his hammer?

So basically a revert.

A revert is to go back to a previously existing state so, no. It isn’t a revert. A rework is the correct term. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

If you needed 2 ults to take down the team and yet failed to get the mercy, you didn’t win the team fight plain and simple.
If the mercy hid and you wasted those ults then that’s on you. Your team shouldn’t of had to waste so many ults on a 6v5 when the enemy was down a main healer.

7 Likes

I’m not trying to refute anything. I’m trying to have a discussion and understand you better.

But your tone and snide remarks makes it really hard to do that.

You really think Blizzard will take you seriously if you talk like that? I am not offended by what you say, and I applaud you for voicing your opinion even when its clearly not going to make a change at this moment.

You can voice your opinion all you want, but there is a reason why the mega mercy thread keeps getting locked. And it isn’t because its full of good ideas.

Without mentioning now that the whole team is dead besides the Mercy, you have a lot of people to kill a SINGLE 200 HP hero with telegraphed movement before she can ress. Especially in this state of the game where we have CC out of our ears.

“give constructive feedback” - which nobody will even see

2 Likes

because mercy haters mass flag and troll the users within the thread until it eventually turns toxic dont act like they get shut down because we dont offer good ideas and feedback
if you’re gonna make a statement you have to include all possibilities

This, what I found fun in Mercy’s base kit is you have to juggle between teammates to keep them alive and Mercy is supposed to be a great single target healer, why would she need AoE?

Or they didnt think it was any good feedback, which is the reason it is rejected.

Or they are just like me. Tried reading thoose megathreads, but after a couple of hundred “BrInG mAsS rEsS bAcK!!!” i gave up on finding intelligent life in thoose threads.
It might be some good ideas there, but the massive spam of people that just wants a revert drowns out all hopes for finding it. If people didnt spam so much crap in there it would be alot easier to find stuff that actually could be usable.

Blizzard have stated that massress isnt comming back, so deal with it. Figure out alternatives that could work without ress, and avoid spamming the threads down with revert cries.

It hasn’t been locked for a good while because people realized posting there is useless because the Devs don’t read it, so people don’t post and it isn’t mass-repoerted my the community like it used to. It only emphasizes how the subject has been largely ignored.

And you need to understand that people are pressed. We have been doing this song and dance with Blizzard for more than 365 days. Do I sound mean now? Well there is because there was a time where I didn’t. Myself and a LOT of people went out of their way to give feedback in the most helpful way possible.

It ended with posts people spent hours working on and researching for for hours locked, ignored, and dumped into a trashcan for the devs to say “We encourage feedback and read it everyday” when it has been proven they don’t. There is a reason why people are mad.

You just want to get Mass Ress back, that’s litteraly it. Nothing that’s not it and people like you will keep complaining. The only rework part of it is getting a new mid fight ability.

Honestly, my friend. I thank you so much for standing up and saying this. Somehow I manage to sugar coat my stuff because I don’t wanna be flagged but what a a god you are. Thank you. You have my most highest respect

Changing damage fall off and stuff like that is just tweaking numbers, not swapping out abilities.

Don’t forgot about the balance changes and new e ability! (Halo or Pacify)

Really isn’t. :neutral_face:

That’s not true either. People like me will stop complaining when Mercy becomes fair, fun and balanced. As of now, people like me think she is none of the above. This is why we give suggestions on what to do to address her issues.

And the balance changes. If you just have something personal against mass Res, that’s fine. I’m also up for a rework involving the removal of Resurrect.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

All subjective things, by my interpretations of those words, she is fair and balanced. I can’t speak on her being fun or not because I don’t enjoy her base kit. And judging by how hard people want Mass Res back and how apparently that’s the 1 thing that makes her fun, I think I’m not the only one.

1 Like

as i said before

Now we can have a better discussion.

Thank you for changing your tone.

I sympathize with Mercy mains. I don’t agree, but I sympathize.

I have been on the Mercy megathread, and there are very many that maintain polite attitudes and give constructive feedback. There are also a lot of toxicity, some from other Mercy mains and everyone else that disagrees. Those that disagree do become toxic, and I’m sorry for that.

That doesn’t mean we should return toxicity, or even direct it to the developers.

Keeping cool and not getting upset is what separates effective advocates of change, and whiny entitlement.

But the sad truth is that Blizzard, and Jeff Kaplan himself, said they like the spot Mercy is in. This means they disagree with you, Aria Rose, Silawatsi, Sovereign, and every single Mercy main that wants the changes.

Like I said earlier, this doesn’t mean you should just shut up and take it. Absolutely keep discussing things; keep making posts asking for changes; you have every right to, just as I have every right to ask for changes to my mains.

I’m just asking that the whole “Blizzard doesn’t listen” “Blizzard is incompetent” narrative be hushed down.

Its insulting to the developers, and you will not get any sympathy from them if you keep spewing it.

1 Like