Get over it and give constructive feedback

Mass Rez is not coming back, if you have feedback on the changes to Mercy, make them constructive. Just saying it’s not fun because it’s not giving her Mass Rez back is literally useless and should be ignored. Think outside the box of mass rez and another complete rework, it’s way too early for that.

I personally think that Valk healing should be increased to 80.

Can’t find the actual post but here’s a screen shot of it on Eeveea’s twitter. Mostly for the people who keep saying that Mass Rez isn’t coming back is because of a subjective opinion.

900 IQ Mery Valk play

28 Likes

“She’s not fun without Mass Rez”

Nothing has changed to her kit besides her ult, if she’s not fun now, she wasn’t fun then, you people complain just because you want Mass Rez back

24 Likes

Exactly, if her base kit was never fun for them then what’s even the point? Her base kit is the same with tweaked numbers, we just need to make Valk more impactful without making the healing oppressive.

7 Likes

Jesus because mass rez actually took a brain to use and manage thas why it was fun, valk is just spectator mode.

Whats fun an impactful ultimate that turns the tides or a ulti that just gives you multi beams and flight

Rez e wasn’t on her base kit and that’s the main un-fun and op factor its not balanceable and it doesn’t fit the fast mobile healer play style, and if your just going to make generalizations whats the point of making a thread NO ONE’S complaining about her base kit except rez on e and her ult that’s it

26 Likes

my thoughts exactly.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mass Rez took no skill to pull off at all

24 Likes

You can’t give constructive feedback, it just get’s deleted.

4 Likes

inb4 “But my complaints saying nothing more than ‘you’re doing it wrong’ is constructive!!!”

1 Like

Ok well you had to keep track of enemy ults, positioning, and you know actually get it fast, tempo vs mass rez which would be more beneficial which btw mass rez’s very rarely happened the reason it took some skill is because you could feed the enemy team pretty easily if used incorrectly but plz tell me how valk takes more

8 Likes

Please tell me where I said Valk takes more, bold assumption you got there. Mass Rez had no counterplay, and gave her invunerability

If we are sticking with valk there’s two things that could be done. Both I think should include reducing valk (correct me if i’m wrong )from 15s to 12s, not a huge difference but gives the option to make it more powerful. Now option A) remove chain beams and make it a more powerful single target beam or option B) Primary target receives more healing while secondary targets receive a lesser amount of healing. Both options imo would help with some of the complaints about valk which is there’s really not a lot of thought process that goes into it.

1 Like

before invuln it was fine underpowered really because most of the time your team would lose the fight anyway because they lost a healer and how many mercy mains want invuln back, none bold assumption there hon

and if your going off on skill most ults don’t have any to them ooo yea i know but the most skilled ulti’s go to projectile ultimates which you have to aim

3 Likes

You know how in junkenstein when Mercy rez’s the whole team you can build damage on them with McCree’s deadeye? Or how you can use Torb’s new ult so they spawn in lava and take damage immediately? Imagine that, but on 200 health heroes.

The counterplay to Mass Rez was not using ever ultimate you had to get a team wipe. You only needed one or two to do it, if you needed them at all, and then Mercy comes in and uses Rez, and you use one or two more while the enemy can’t move and are out of position. Counterplay

15 Likes

1 ult should never counter 2 or more, Her Ult was OP and needed changed

drop the beat, trans, nano, literally any ult. the bias is very clear here

6 Likes

Still, it’s not coming back. So do one of the following things

1: get over it and move on
2: give constructive feedback on the current version of Mercy
3: play something else

4 Likes

Beat doesn’t counter 2 ults and has counterplay, trans doesn’t beat 2 ults and has counterplay, nano doesn’t beat 2 ults and has counterplay. See a theme?

1. you never know so its not certain
  2. i play ana and tanks now

and i have valk is boring and weak as an ulti, needs to be scrapped as well as rez e and just rework her

1 Like

“I dont want this to come back, so think of something else so I dont have to!”

2 Likes

Trans and Sound Barrier both counter multiple ultimates. You need two ultimates to reliably down a nano’d genji before he kills your team.

And finally, there are only 3 defensive ultimates in the game at any given time. There are 19 that directly deal damage or CC an entire team at once. Defensive ultimates, as rare as they are, have no reason to be weaker than damaging ultimates.

1 Like