Get over it and give constructive feedback

The DEVs saying that they aren’t going to do a rework 1 time isn’t enough for you?

Quoted you for the above.

I hate everything about Mercy’s base kit, I like Valk.

There’s like 12 megathreads full of constructive feedback on Mercy. They’ve never been read.

13 Likes

The thing is, that’s almost like saying Dragonblade has counter play simply because you can respawn in 10 seconds and get back into the fight soon after.

When people say “counterplay” they mean they can be shut down in the timespan after pressing Q but before it gets full, if any, value. Since Res was instant, that simply wasn’t possible.

You had to save ults and react afterwards due to the fact that it was impossible to take value away from Res.

Say I bait out Zen’s Trans before I throw out a Grav. That’s not me offering any form of “counter” to Zen, it’s just getting his counter play out of my way. Same applies to Mercy. No actual counterplay, just playing around it.

3 Likes

trans does beat 2 or more ults so can beat. nano can by taking out the ulting heroes

and rez always had counterplay just kill her you know the defenseless mercy
plus pre invuln you could kill her quite easily before she even got the rez off

FTFY (20 characters)

2 Likes

Unless he’s using Blade he’s not wiping your team, which is 2 ults combined.

1 Like

Fly over dead teammates and push Q. Yeah, so much skill and brain power.

1 Like

We did give constructive feedback.

It was ignored.

5 Likes

There is a lot of constructive feedback about Mercy - there always has been. There are multiple megathreads full of it, multiple highly liked posts talking about her state and how to improve it, Blizzard simply chooses not to respond to any of it.

5 Likes

Not a Mercy main but I do agree with the sentiment that Glorified Spectator Mode isn’t fun. Give her a different Ult. Don’t care what.

2 Likes

well obviously not since they went back to 50 hps on her healing and being not certain after that is warranted, plus have you ever heard of stuff being brought back by fan demand because i know it has happened

Or they didn’t agree with the suggestions that have been made so far.

Holds m1 and occasionally presses spacebar and m2 while spectating the team from afar

Yea lets not pretend Valkyrie is any better.

1 Like

Really? Are you seriously comparing tuning numbers to an entire character rework?

So they rejected good feedback.

That’s arguably worse.

6 Likes

just like every other ult in game oh wait they really don’t even blade because of its forgiving range, increased speed and the dash reset mechanic ULTS DONT TAKE SKILL say it with me now, they’re meant to be powerful and accessible

Valk enables Rez, so there’s still a degree more decision making involved in using Valk.

I can agree with that, happens a lot.

You wont be using Rez much since you can be easily CCed or killed espeically if youre using it during mid-fights.

Rez is best used pre and post fight, not mid fights where you’re VERY vulnerable.

Uhh, no. Blade is not easy to use. It doesn’t instantly kill 5 people upon pushing it. Same goes for every other ult in the game.