Genji main privilege is real

What leaks?

1 Like

Sure, but there is factual evidence that again, Genji was considered dumpster tier outside of dragonblade for almost two years.

Mainly just by Genji players themselves and unjustifingly so.

2 Likes

Genji is infuriating to play against no matter what role you’re on.

4 Likes

My dude, what? Blind comments like this are why people make YouTube videos laughing about the forums

1 Like

Comments like these is the reason nobody takes Genji mains seriously.

1 Like

If Genji is favored by the playerbase why is this the first time he has been good in well over a year and closer to two years?

1 Like

I have the feeling they will give him more buffs for increasing hir ultimate charge by 5% lol
+I’m already playing Paladins and League of Legends :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

and:
“Everyone says Genji is the meta, but what people don’t know is what makes Genji meta is Brig, because Brig is so important to making that aggressive playstyle [work].”

Of curse it’s not like Genji is meta because he’s over-buffed, it is Brig’s fault because she is very broken.

Troll post is troll. If Genji is priviliged, I wonder what that makes D.Va & Lucio (historically).

That’s not true, blizzard buffed him because they felt he was underpowered.

You are not the entire playerbase. You are just one out of many.

1 Like

yet has been a bad pick for 12 seasons.
good logic.

3 Likes

I am glad he is in every single Overwatch game. There is only so many times before watching Genji get blade after blade, team wipe after team wipe gets boring.

I think they should buff him if anything, just for a laugh.

1 Like

Of course that’s how it was. Everyone except Genji one-tricks knows that. But they couldn’t kill a Rein in one-shot, so clrearly Genji was garbage-tier.

No, not Genji, Genji one-tricks. Genjis hate shields, shields nerfed. Genjis hate Moira’s DPS, DPS nerfed. Genjis hate Brig… just Brig. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here, asking for any kind of buff/QoL change for Zen (like using orbs not canceling reload animation). And Jeff is doing everything to keep Genji one-tricks happy because they buy most smurfs.

3 Likes

sigh…
a player who spent money just to have an account named DPSMOIRA
…pathetic :nail_care:

No armour pack on ladder and still on top. Idk, this excuse probably doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

Wait so they want to combine small hitbox advantage, high mobility advantage and high burst potential all in one character?
Is this really what they think a balanced hero sounds like?
This game balance never stops to let me down…

2 Likes

Winrate means absolutely nothing. Case and point: Sym at one point had the highest winrate in the game by a very high margin. Are you going to tell me Sym was strong? No. She had niche utility and her lower than average play rate skewed her stats

Genji never was a niche hero, so that argument doesnt apply.

1 Like

Have you been sleeping for the last two years? Between Brig’s introduction and this patch he was considered useless outside of his ult. How many times do I need to repeat myself till you get it?