Deflect

• Duration increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
  • Can now be cancelled manually

July Patch Notes

General

• Damage decreased from 30 to 28

Secondary Fire

• Recovery increased from 0.65 to 0.75

Like Brigitte, I don’t think we’ll know his true state until double shield ends. Double shield just counters and weakens SO MANY heroes that I don’t trust the power stats of any heroes actually usable in it. They get overinflated.

It was a revert.

And if this is an “overnerf”, Bastion, Sym, Sombra say hi.

Can’t you accept that you have net buffs and you’re still good? Or lemme guess, Genji’s nerfed and it’s the end of the world, amirite?

Unbelievable. I can’t tell if this is hilarious or stupid. Probably both to be safe.

3 Likes

Like he kept his spread buff and deflect changes…only nerf he got was the recovery.

No, he’s not.

Don’t forget, it’s also a firerate revert. His firerate was buffed sometime.

1 Like

Dont you know genji mains are the new mercy mains now?

Back then most genji main are roasting mercy mains for being dramatic and overeactive! Oh how the tables have turned! Such deliscious irony!

1 Like

Genji was statistically very strong before the buffs, and is now stronger than he was at that point even after the reverts. In all likelihood, he will need more nerfs.

1 Like

Genji is fine. You clearly don’t know what over nerfed means - look at Mei.

1 Like

u still have brig and moira cancer strong heroes, genji not cancer and not strog unlucky

I trying! really)

Part of me wants Genji to actually get nerfed to Bastion, Sym or Sombra tier just so you can see how ridiculous you sound. Genji is far from trash tier.

hmmm no dude he near them he near bastion and sym in OWL, in mm he always had good pickrate cuz he fun, but in OWL Sym 1.7% pickrate, Genji 0.7% bastion 0.00%
ridiculous ur understanding of game balance

Imgur

If you say so.

1 Like

The nerfs didn’t address the big power increase from landing easier headshots with cleave. It just nerfed his overall damage from further ranges a bit (6 damage if you hit each shot) and made his right click slower.

4/6 buffs stayed is not a nerf. 6/6 should be reverted, then additional nef should come, to be considered as a “nerf”

laughs in indian

symmetra : first time?

Not fair cuz this pickrate after buffs and we talking about Genji after nerfs

That’s the most recent data available. You’ve made a claim and it’s on you to prove it.

So any DPS with a below 55.8%WR is overnerfed and unplayable?
So only 6 heroes are in a ok state?

And that’s why people have a problem with Genji mains

Genji like before viable
genji like after buff OP
genji like after partial revert still very good.

like Genji mada mada right ?