Game CRASH to Desktop | Windows Error Report

This is incredibly frustrating. I was playing a number of games flawlessly then suddenly, almost as if a hacker began to target me, like I was DDOS’ed or something lol, I suddenly crashed to destop.

In short, upon opening Sym Teleporter, boom game crash to desktop.
Rejoin within seconds, open teleporter immediate game crash to desktop again.
Rejoin within seconds a third time, game doesn’t even open to hero section before crash to desktop.

Oh and now I’m “suspended.” Good grief.
I have screencaptures of all Report IDs.

I guess I’ll twiddle my thumbs for the next hour (hard to believe I paid for this crap)

Edit: I highly doubt it has anything to do with the hero I was playing or the immediate action I had taken as I was playing her on several other maps just moments prior, so unless the issue is exclusively to Sym Tps on Kingsrow, I have no idea lol

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

If you are crashing to the desktop, this is not going to any sort of connection issue and you are not being DoS’ed. Please start with these critical troubleshooting steps.

Please note, the Bug Report forum is not monitored by Blizzard Technical Support, and only by Blizzard’s Quality Assurance Team which tracks for issues such as in-game glitches or bugs as you play Overwatch. Connection issues and crashes are technical support issues. If you need further assistance, please start a new topic in the technical support forum where Blizzard Technical Support and forum MVPs can lend a hand.

this worries me to i never ever leave games… but as of roadhog challenge my game has been crashing randomly…

I know it cant be my upgrade to 10700 k since i got that way earlier and i dont think there is any issue with my 1080 TI but i cant really test that until i get my 3080 when ever that is… halfway through next month maybe… if i am amazingly lucky…

has bizzard even noticed any of this and looked into it? or am i just gonna have to crahs over and over and over until i can somehow change my hardware and hope that somehow just maybe i will get lucky… this is amazingly frustrating and on top of that i have to worry about leaver penalties when i have a spotless record…

it would be really nice if blizzard had some kind of issue tracker for known bugs or something so you could figure out if something was being done… i just have a dumb black box of crashy stupid and punitive system threatening me… i dispise leavers as much as anyone but it really kinda annoys me when your game out of nowhere start crashing repeatedly… its never been this unstable before…
the only other system i’ve had problems with is my secondary rig that has a vega64 but that a known issue at least since that card eats wats like crazy… i kind doubt that is the issue here… since i had been playing OW with all my current hardware a few months before this…

the only other factor could be the nvidia driver update but then its still probably an issue with the current game code…

Update your display drivers
Depending on what type of graphics card you’re using, it’s always good to keep your drivers updated. To do so, you need to find the model of your graphics card and visit the manufacturer’s website.

If there are Windows 10 drivers available, make sure that you download them, but if your manufacturer didn’t release Windows 10 drivers yet you can just download the latest drivers for Windows 8 instead.

All your drivers need to be updated, but doing it manually is time-consuming, so we recommend you use a third-party solution to automatically update your drivers.