FW: D.Va Temporarily Disabled - UPDATE D.Va is now back in the game

Alright everyone! It has been posted D.Va is back in the game!

Click here for the original post

People often don’t pay attention to pinned posts in the Bug Report forum, so I am taking the liberty to forward the post here as well.

43 Likes

You are aware that the image at the bottom of your post is some sort of placeholder, right?

Or is this on my side?

2 Likes

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i just got overwatch on pc
D:

Must be on your side, the image is displaying properly for me. Feel free to share a screenshot and what browser you are using.

5 Likes

its not displaying for me either
im using chrome

1 Like

All yes, it appears to be where I am hotlinking it. Hang on…

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/pkqvTRY.png

Browser is Google Chrome on Windows 10

EDIT: Ah, alrighty

1 Like

Ouch. And with the patch that brings in priority passes, too.

Anyway, thanks for forwarding this post. You’re right in that I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise.

1 Like

Okay fixed the image, simply just now hosting it on my server.

2 Likes

No dva no fun :sob:

1 Like

Man, that’s no good… hopefully they fix it up real quick!

2 Likes

HanaSong is typing…

9 Likes

What’s wrong with her?

They did it HanaSong, they deleted Dva. We pushed too hard for buffs and the devs pushed back… lol

12 Likes

Looks like the code from freezethaw ended up in every gamemode for D.Va?

Maybe it’s a freezethaw bug, I for one am very happy indeed, like I understand Dva mains are nice people and all but for at least a few hours, I don’t have to witness feeding/kamikaze D.vas.

Okay so they didn’t ban brig when her repair packs caused bugs with almost every single hero, but somehow they ban d.va now.

Better be some really game-breaking bug.

She becomes invincible at zero HP.

Do they need to fix this? I really think she could use the buff :thinking:

/s just in case

1 Like

The fact that they removed D.va without a patch to fix her but couldn’t vault Brig to rework her during GOATs makes me angy

Also

3 Likes

The bug in question made her invincible. It would show that her hp as 0 but she wouldn’t take any damage nor would she die.

2 Likes