D.Va Temporarily Disabled

Wonder what the problem could be. I am a D.va main, and I really like to play her, so I hope they can get it fixed quick! And I mean faster than St. Nick can fly from house to house fast, and trust me, that is some speed we are talking about. Hoping you D.va mains are doing ok while this issue is being resolved! (Kinda feel bad for the 1 trick D.va players cause of this issue)

Happy Holidays,
The D.va, Brigitte, Tracer, Orisa, Mercy and Widowmaker main at your service,
Marcane

1 Like

She wouldn’t demech with 0 HP and became invincible.

2 Likes

Most of my losses in comp were caused by Dva players, so I guess it’s fine right now.

1 Like

Why are u guys nerfing her that buff was so nice finally the buff she needed…

ball counters widow pretty hard as well

where is D.va? Cva!!! Tlqkf

Sometimes if her Mech reached 0 health, she didn’t demech, she could just keep shooting. So she was basically invincible. Good luck getting her off the point.

1 Like

I remember why, I got a game with a D.Va and her mech was unkillable, even a 0hp, she will never die, no matter, she just won’t die, and you can also no longer heal her when she’s at 0hp in her mech with that glitch.

2 Likes

It’s alright, she wasnt played anyways

Excuse me? Wasn’t? I saw a lot of people playing with her, even before the glitches. So think twice before saying a comment like this.

https://i.imgur.com/TptKMQs.png

“D.Va online.”

D.Va has been re-enabled! We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you experience any issues similar to those reported earlier today.

14 Likes

Victory!

4 Likes

She was still unavailable 20 minutes ago on EU.

Finally, a viable D.va.

1 Like

Glad they’re fixing the issue so quickly. It was super strange to witness when I was playing her yesterday lol

The fact that this Issue was Reported in the PTR Bug Report Forums 26 Days Ago, Locked 1 Day ago And not Fixed tells a interesting Story about how important the Forums are to the devs…

Those poor D.Va mains didn’t deserve this!

59 shots, 1 kill
Coolbreeze

Just to ask but is d.va back in action I’ve not had time to check in the last two days and if not when will she?

Yes, she is back in action. And how!