D.va missing in action

Does anyone else have a problem where they load into a game and simply cant see d.va as a hero? Or just me

1 Like

She has been temporarily disabled in all game modes due to a massive bug.

4 Likes

She died

3 Likes

I was playing her like 30 min ago and was fine. Any detail link?

1 Like

She would end up with 0 HP and become invincible.

ETA is most likely 1 day though unconfirmed.

2 Likes

I guess it’s related to the freezethaw elimination, which has interaction with both “0 hp” and “invincible”.

Yep, this was exactly the issue that was happening.

1 Like

Did you notice that you just didn’t seem to die in that match?

1 Like

It’s a little concerning if that’s the critical issue they’re suddenly addressing now, considering it was reported by players 25 days ago, but I guess better extremely late than never.

1 Like

I can’t find any of these reports going back in the #bug-report subforums for 30 days.

Are you able to link up with a post addressing this issue from a while back?

Also do note that a few reports at the time can seem less critical rather than 7 or 10 regarding the same topic within a few minutes.

It was on #ptr-bug-report, reported before it went live with replay and video references. I’m assuming today’s patch is the first time it went to the live server, but supposedly the primary purpose of PTR is to identify critical bugs like this before they go live, which it succeeded at doing… unfruitfully.

I guess devs sadly enough don’t check PTR Bug Report as much… sheesh that’s too bad.