Frames dropping issues

I have summited a ticket which number is US63809042,they asked me to report the issue here.

The issue is that it will started to drop frames while you are dead and click TAB button to see the scoreboard,and sometimes randomly drop frames with no reason.

I am quite sure the issues happened since the Symmetra and endorsement patch was live.

The support team provided tons of solutions to me and none of them can fix the issues
Solutions like:Disabling Game DVR,Reset OW config file,set high performance for the game,disable full screen optimizations,turn off Compatibility mode for the game,Closing the Blizzard app when a game is launched,reset the display etc…

And I have found there are many players are facing the same issues like me:

Thanks

I also have this same issue while pressing TAB, it drastically lowers the FPS from 300 to 80 sometimes. Everyone who I’ve asked have the same problem, they are just not aware of it unless they actually pay attention to the frame counter when they push tab. Most of them have been like “oh you’re right, I didn’t notice that” but they have the same problem. I also made another thread about high CPU usage after the recent patch, which might be linked to this one as well. The TAB-issue started happening at the same time with the cpu problems

The thread can be found here: