Forced losses ~3.2

What’s your point? they are proud of their achievement and you’re trying to step all over it, just be happy for someone for once

1 Like

So it justifies thinking you are better than the rest of your team and you are not the reason you lose games? I don’t think so.

I suggest reading the entire thread before butting in at a point which seems convenient for you.

2 Likes

Individual games don’t matter. What matters is what happens over the course of a large number of games.

I have and overall I believe I played well.

You have zero evidence for this claim.

You haven’t provided any statistics or any data in written or video form and as such this can be dismissed.

EU.

3100 does not qualify for top 500.

It’s a different skill set but not everyone can make use of that skill set. Certainly I cannot claim to be a “flex god” as an OTP but there are some individuals who can.

As a matter of fact I am 120 SR higher in role queue.

25% of the player population in Platinum doesn’t mean top 25%.

Top 3% is top 3%. If you are then give yourself a pat on the back.

It proves that statistically one is not as you suggested “bad”.

Err, I have been reading the whole thead and I’ve even been talking in the thread a few hours ago but I had to go to the hospital and have some MRI scans done LOL

why don’t you review his gameplay then and tell him what he can improve if you disagree with him :sun_with_face: he provided a whole list of replay codes & 2 youube vids.

Thanks Moira appreciate it.

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

You won 3 and lost 2? What is your point? I already told you the games you lost were just as much your fault as your teams and the games you won you got pretty carried.

You should have posted more than 5 games if you wanted to discuss what happens over the course of a large number of games.

Well that is your belief, it doesn’t make you right and people are allowed to criticise your gameplay if you post it. If you don’t want to consider their criticism then don’t, but you won’t improve.

Because its the main reason role queue was added.

Because I don’t need to. Log into OW, go to open queue leaderboard and look for yourself I can’t do everything for you.

EU is around 3200 or 3300 I can’t remember, either way that is still Diamond and does not count as top 500 whether you have the icon or not.

120 is nothing.

So where are you finding the 14%?

Sure, but I wouldn’t use it as an argument to tell people their feedback isn’t valid, or to blame my team for the loss.

You can be high rank and still make bad plays. I don’t remember calling you bad.

The thread is 6 days old. A few hours is nothing.

Ah yes, thanks for proving my point. If you actually read the thread you’d see I have done that already. Move along.

1 Like

That’s because I have you blocked, I only saw your recent message cause i was interested in the context of hulks msgs

:sun_with_face:

you’re right I’ll “move along” cause I’d rather not derail his thread.

1 Like

Then don’t respond. Having me blocked is not my problem, you should be more careful next time you interupt and embarrass yourself.

Well at least Hulk can reply to my arguments instead of a certain someone who quits talking ever since they can’t explain to me what the word average means.

1 Like

You saying you did a vod review when you didn’t :clown_face:

went through all ur posts, bye

1 Like

I pointed out multiple mistakes. Not that I expect anything more from you though, you’ve already shown yourself up too many times.

1 Like

I posted much much more than just five games.

Initially I posted only the first video because the second one was still uploading.

There are also more recent videos that I can link you if you wish.

I’m probably right though given that eventually I did climb.

Wrong advice should be ignored.

There is a lot of incorrect advice on this forum.

I improved but not by taking the advice from this forum.

Then it would have actually been because most players are casual and struggle to adapt to different kinds of compositions.

Although it was added for a number of other reasons as well.

Yes you do.

I already went to the leaderboard and checked. I saw a roughly 250 SR difference which is… “nothing”.

That difference can also be explained by other factors such as a person being flexible.

Still not sure how this is relevant to the initial conversation.

Okay then so is 250. Or what qualifies as “something” in your mind?

Arithmetics. 10 + 3 + 1 equals 14.

I would use it as a response to someone who called me bad.

But then it would be expected that overall those bad plays aren’t relatively that bad.

Another person called me bad and you jumped into the conversation:

My response was:

It’s true that you didn’t explicitly call me bad but you also suggested it with further comments.

Your OP has 5 games, anything else in this thread was related to a different comment.

But I thought it was rigged against you? You might have played well in other games but in the ones you showed me I don’t think you did.

And we’re back to square 1, who are you to call it wrong advice? That’s the exact same thing as just refusing to consider their feedback.

Not usually from those at a higher SR.

No, because the biggest complaint of old competitive was getting put on a team with 5 DPS one tricks etc.

I really don’t need to. Just look at it. There are diamond players in the top 500 in OQ. I don’t understand why you refuse to accept this.

Because Diamond players now think they are top 500? Because you’re arguing OQ is harder than RQ?

Most people have a 100-120 SR gap between different roles, so a 120 SR gap between RQ and OQ is nothing, especially when in your case you’re playing the same role.

But where are the stats Blizzard has given out and when?

Calling your gameplay bad is not calling you bad. I don’t think I ever said that.

They can still win after those bad plays, however you didn’t.

Yes, your gameplay you showed was bad or “terrible”. If you were bad you wouldn’t be Diamond, I never called you bad in general.

2 Likes

Therefore adding platinum at 25% that means plat is 39% because people think because it says 25% that it means they are top 25% but they don’t add on the % from the other ranks too

2 Likes

That is incorrect.

There is 3 hours of gameplay footage there.

You also thought it was open queue. I highly doubt you even watched the videos.

Yes indeed.

It took an incredible amount of grind.

To get me from platinum to Diamond on this account required me to queue up with another person in order to combat the extremely aggressive algorithmic handicapping.

Someone who has improved and climbed by specifically ignoring or doing the opposite of that advice.

Someone with a lot of experience on the hero which he can also show.

If they don’t play the hero then yes they are likely to give a lot of wrong advice.

An example of really bad advice would be “you shouldn’t one trick”.

Due to the reason I have mentioned. Lack of adaptability.

Why does that matter?

Who has claimed to be top 500?

Like you said:

“I can’t do all of the work for you.”

You can do the research.

Isn’t that implied?

Doesn’t mean those bad plays were all that significant.

So I’m a good player. Thank you.

Yeah. Self-explanatory.

I’d like to see a more updated version though, but I assume it’s still pretty similar though I’d suspect more people are in platinum than gold now since the new 2-2-2 placements stuff, it’s a lot easier to place into plat as there is only 5 placement matches now compared to the previous 10 unless you’re OQ

2 Likes

Your OP had 5 games, before you added the second video you literally just admitted to 5 seconds ago.

I don’t remember saying you were in open queue or ranked queue, I said your OQ rank does not correlate with your skill level if it is largely different from your RQ rank.

That is competitive for you.

Yet you still come to the forums about almost every loss? Which is it, are you falling or climbing?

Experience doesn’t mean ignorance. If you make an obvious missplay at least accept it and don’t get defensive.

Coaches are coaches for a reason.

Or because few people found it fun.

Because that is the argument I’ve been trying to make? 3200 is considered ‘Top 500’ in Open queue.

It is in response to you thinking OQ is harder than RQ.

Pro players make bad plays, doesn’t make them bad?

Well they all play their own part, but it doesn’t help when you then go on to argue your team is the problem.

Anyone at Diamond or above is a good player but can still make terrible mistakes.

I was searching for what Diamond specifically is within the top % of players and was shown these numbers assuming they were the ones I searched for. I just misread the title.

2 Likes

I added the second video on the same day that I made the post. The last edit was on 10th August.

The video was just uploading as I mentioned originally.

Maybe be more patient next time or if you need clarification about what the videos were intended to show then seek clarification.

Again nothing to do with the original conversation of this thread.

You randomly brought up open queue when I said I was in the top %.

I won’t respond further about that here as it is unrelated.

Then the phrase that “you are in the rank that you belong” cannot be true for a huge amount of the player base that simply does not have the time to grind for so many hours.

I do not complain about “almost every loss”.

Climbing but extremely slowly due to algorithmic handicapping.

Sure if you prove it’s a significant missplay.

Money.

Because they refused to adapt. It was more “comfortable” for them not to do so.

Other players like me enjoy such challenges.

Relative to you and me no they don’t.

Every play they make is a well-considered decision.

My team in combination with the enemy team being drastically better.

What are mine?

So you concede that you were wrong. Always best to do the research before you accuse somebody of not telling the truth or telling them to “tone down their ego.”:

The problem isn’t that he is proud of it, the problem is that he is trying to justify his toxicity by saying that he is Top 14% (When that is barely above average rank)

2 Likes

Because a TON of people and a coach already did, but he ignored it all. So trying to help Hulk is a waste of time

2 Likes

To be honest you deserve your sr, i played against you yesterday and you were not the best.

2 Likes