For those who dont believe in forced loss streaks

I don’t have bronze account but it wouldn’t happen in a week if I gave you a hardstuck gold account (which I don’t have). No way, not solo queue. You cannot solo queue a hard stuck plat account with winston only to GM, it would never happen.

Yes, it most definitely would. If i play winston at a high masters level, i’ll get the account to masters within a week.

Hard stuck accounts don’t exist. Only hardstuck players. Either way, you’re incorrect, and i’d be happy to prove you wrong

EDIT: Ok, probably not GM, since i reached 4040 and stopped playing, never got past that. But still definitely masters.

3 Likes

Well if you don’t get better, you wont beat your current rank? Sounds right imho.

I can’t reliable kill dia players, that’s why I’m only high plat.

2 Likes

You think you know more about this game than you do, nobody other than the developers and maybe a couple of other people know more about this matchmaker than I do. Send me a friend request, when/if I find a hardstuck account I’ll let you play on it and you’ll be a believer.

Here comes the back-peddling.

1 Like

Well, considering that my original post said masters, not really back peddling. Just correcting myself. Nice try tho bud. Anyway, Nickdarick#1643.

2 Likes

Wow you really have a messed up interpretation of how this game works. Tanks carry games by outsmarting the enemy and their team, they carry games by learning the limits of the enemy and their team and then constantly pushing these limits to their max. The mark of a really good main tank in ladder play, is one who can asses their teams skill level, and adjust their play accordingly, while also getting the maximum value from their abilities.

3 Likes

Tanks literally set the pace, and a good tank understands how to use their damage mitigation to also keep themeselves alive. Tanks are 100% the most important role and enable the others

4 Likes

TBH i think this guy is trolling just from reading this masterpiece

5 Likes

He seems too sure of himself tbh. I’d say ORISAGOD is trolling before this guy

4 Likes

lol no. Show me a video of bronze to GM reinhardt or winston solo queue. You’ll be hardpressed to find it.

Now look for DPS or healer solo from bronze to GM, there’s unlimited videos. Why do you think this is? I’ll tell you, because you are not carrying with reinhardt.

My games have nothing to do with a youtube video of someone climbing, Ive climbed and carried games as rein. Just because you cant comprehend how, doesn’t mean it cant happen, nice troll post tho.

3 Likes

What? As a diamond dps player, I would say one of the easiest ways to win is having a Reinhardt that is noticeably better than enemy reinhardt

2 Likes

Isn’t this guy in masters? How are you in masters?

Literally what, how, who, why? What? Hello? Am I reading this wrong???

5 Likes

You must watch Rick and Morty

4 Likes

He got boosted, he said it himself.

Tank players only get boosted and it’s impossible to get in higher ranks while playing solo queue tank.

Would explain why he believes in forced losses though, kinda hard to win games when someone is boosted in a rank where they don’t belong

2 Likes

I’ve never boosted, cheated, grouped, or thrown a game, ever. I know it’s just hard for you to believe that someone makes it to masters without doing any of that.

If a reinhardt is doing really well it’s mostly because he has good support, not because he is so skilled. A reinhardt can do nothing without good support, a DPS can.

does it take skill to use reinhardt?..more game sense than skill. Can a reinhardt carry sometimes? Sure, but the majority of the time a reinhardt is not carrying anything.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand these kind of troll posts.

2 Likes

Nah, I did it myself. But it’s your own logic that you contradict, so either you lie about how you reached Masters or you lie about the matchmaker

Lol, a Rein can do fine on his own and carry by just being present.

Gamesense is a skill…

You’ve never seen a good Rein then

3 Likes

I actually think that you specifically couldn’t make it from gold to diamond using rein only. Stream it

*edit what tier are you in anyway?

The forum is not a place for smart people, Jerry.

2 Likes