For the people wanting VT compensations

You get a matching Demon Hunter profile pic and spray on the 3rd week.

That is your compensation, enjoy.

You also get a free life lesson as a bonus too.

27 Likes

Damn bro that’s deep…As deep as Illios’s well.

6 Likes

I like to refer to it as the “Happiness Hole”.

5 Likes

About what excatly?
Bad communication from a small Indie Company?
Ok then…

1 Like

What is VT?
In gaming terms

Virtual ticket

I would not call it bad communication, they have stated that its not exclusive and will come out later.

Also Blizzard is a indie company?
Or I misunderstood something.

Virtual Ticket
I’m referring to the people complaining about the Demon Hunter skin.

TopKek.

Read the fine print next time.

Same thing happened to the dreadwake lmao.

5 Likes

You want to punish the vast majority of the playerbase because you don’t have basic reading skills? Seems like a hard sell.

8 Likes

No, it was stated by the forum mvp Wyoming Myst, that the Demon Hunter Sombra skin will arrive later this year.
He also received a huge backlash about the whole situation, because Blizzard was silent.

what was bad about the communication? it stated very clearly under the picture of all the things included with the ticket that the sombra skin would be made available at a later date in 2019.

2 Likes

Always read the fine print. Seriously, if you take nothing else from this situation, take that.

12 Likes

did it say: if you don’t buy DH Sombra within the Virtual Ticket, you can optain it by playing in the week 3 of halloween event.

Did it say, if you buy the ticket, you’ll get 1 item less during halloween. ?

Thats the only thing bothering me.

that I don’t have a week 3 reward.

isn’t that terrible, but if it’s just empty i feel empty

You got nothing in previous halloweens? If you want to complain about duplicates you should probably start with the predatory lootbox system first.

1 Like

They basically don’t post on these forums - idk why anyone expects differently at this point.

The only miscommunication on Bliz’s part would be if Sombra’s skin didn’t come out this year. I think it was pretty obvious how perfectly Halloween fit for the skin - lots of people speculated this is when it would get released.

We were expecting it in normal lootbx at least this way it is somewhat exclusive to Halloween

You are referring to this?

It seems pretty clear to me, I see no communication errors.

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

Source: https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22484225/the-blizzcon-2018-celebration-kicks-off-early-with-the-virtual-ticket

be happy that there are weekly event skins icons and sprays that you can play to earn in the first place. they couldve just given the skin for people to buy with 1k credits (since it has been a year so) in matter of fact, this way not many people are gonna obtain skin if they cant play during that time

2 Likes

You gotta work on your sarcasm radar a bit lol

They get a year of exclusiveness

1 Like