Follow us into the shadows—Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror is back!

Agreed. But, we don’t know what that means for consumers. Each consumer is different (as you noted), so it’s really up to Bliz to “test” what people are willing to pay for. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Hey remember when the dev’s promised “Most new legendary skins this year”

16 Likes

Maybe by a bag of these distinctive Milano Cookies, maybe Pepperidge Farms, forgets.

2 Likes

did they?

i expected that but it doesnt look like it. i would not buy it anyway… but yikes this is bad. they just wanna sell old ow1 skins for 20€ each, its pathetic.

3 Likes

The OW2 Halloween event, where the true horror is the battle pass powered by Blizzard’s greed.

20 Likes

I know you guys want to sell all your new skins now, but I think it would be a good idea to add way to earn a voucher or 2 to get one of the new skins (in the current event, whichever that may be at the time).
Maybe from doing all weeklies? Maybe event specific hoops to jump through?
Then the people who were here for OW1’s free-ness can still at lest walk out of an event with one skin.

1 Like

The skins of the event:

• Kiriko
  • JQ
  • Reaper
  • Werefolf winston 2.0

Well, finally!, a new Halloween event and Mercy another year without getting a new skin, with this it’s been 6 years in a row with the witch skin, will we reach ten years? It is very possible! We only have 4 years left , let’s go!.

4 Likes

i am excited for NEW gameplay experience! :innocent:

I hate how little value money gets in OW2. $60 in OW1 got 3 years of updates, with lots of skins and free ways to earn them. Now, Blizzard is not only asking for $10 every 9 weeks, they are asking for $20 for every skin, and have no way to earn them through gameplay, then add if that wasn’t enough, events are just glorified cash shop updates.

OW2 had been an absolute massive downgrade.

25 Likes

I mean seasons are separate from seasonal events, so technically we’ve gotten extra skins. We got 5 legendaries in the BP. Add in the 3 new Halloween legendaries, plus the cyberpunk cash legendaries.

Season 2 starts in December and will likely have 5 more legendaries, and winter wonderland will likely happen.

That’s also not counting the 2 mythic skins we’ll have by then.

1 Like

“No Tricks, only Treats” Blizzard I don’t know if you know this but handouts on Halloween are meant to be free. You don’t go out knock on a door and stuck paying them to get a snickers bar.

28 Likes

Wallet Slayer: The Reckoning

5 Likes

4 years left till what?

Mercy literally got the best skin in the entire BP. She also got a new OWL skin this year, one of the remix skins, and one of TWO lunar new years skins.

There are 34 other heroes in the game. Give it a rest.

11 Likes

Does it matter? A skin will cost atleast 20,-…

You can and should do better than trying to gouge your players for cash on old skins under an egregiously low currency earn rate. And we all know you can do better because you did it 2 years ago.

Let’s hope the game mode shakes up the Junkenstein formula enough to not be as outrageously awful as your monetization.

1 Like

Got them already so no need.

1 Like

srsly do you call that a skin?

its an old skin or what did they change about it?

Who knows, maybe all the sweets gived out are secretly being payed off by goverment, but they use black magic to make all common people forget it?
Im glad i dont have this Halloween here, its to suspicious.

And Reaper has obtained:

1 Remix on the anniversary
1 new OWL skin
2 new recolors OWL
1 new halloween skin

= 5

Yeah, another year and Mercy totally forgotten on Halloween, thanks blizzard, continue on Winter!.

I couldn’t recall if that Winston skin was new or not, but if it’s old I definitely have it. And I assume the player icon too. It’s just trash and I’d never use it - Blizzcon 2017 Winston for life.