Follow us into the shadows—Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror is back!

There is ‘free’ and then there’s corporate ‘Free’(Citation needed) needs a proper and more clearer definition.

lmao yea you got owned hard on this one then… i think i have it as well but i dont play winston.

God forbid mercy doesn’t get a skin for every single event. Oh and every special event as well. Plus the battlepass, can’t forget that. And why not another personalized lore event for her?

For real, chill.

12 Likes

I didn’t really get owned. One less thing I have to do remembering to put twitch on.

The battle pass skin is the worst skin that has been done to him, the worst, it is the only one that he will get in the whole life of OW2 unfortunately, you will be happy right?

when they charge 20€ for a skin, they can easily outsource so every hero gets skins every event… they still would make enough profit.

1 Like

I like it. Sorry you don’t, but they’re not trying to please you only.

She already needs a new skin in the following events due to her seniority:

• Halloween 2016
  • Winter 2018
  • Archives 2017
  • Summer games 2017

But nothing, she will remain totally forgotten!

Keep it up Blizzard! my money and that of more people you will continue without smelling it.

yea you are def their target audience that afk farms everything and boosts the numbers… very unlucky for them.

Classic Mercy mains, they never satisfied. Always complaining.

5 Likes

You will never get the sheer joy and community you did all those years ago with this scummy, self-fufilling garbage yall call a monetary system. Stop pandering to your shareholders and actually build a game with a strong legacy, like you did with OW1. Don’t kill it before PVE even gets released.

Treat your audience with respect. You deserve your failure, you shell of a company.

28 Likes

I mean they certainly could, but why do they need to? Really oversaturating the market has its drawbacks and mercy is already overrepresented.

3 Likes

mhm i dont think you are sauturating the market… many people just care about a few heroes… and then not everyone likes every skin… rn the shop looks rather pity, i expected blizzard goes for the full milk and throws around many legendaries… but it seems they just hope enough new players keep on buying the old ones.

I can’t really get excited for Events anymore if cosmetics are going to be this overpriced.

17 Likes

When you only play a single character I suppose it’s less likely you’ll get a skin each event.

In any case, Mercy is doing just fine in that regard.

4 Likes

This is so embarrassing. This is so bad.

Also, what was that “more legendary skins than ever before” claim they made early this year? What the hell happened to that?

20 Likes

I’m at a loss. The only appropriate response possible, requires language that would get me banned.

The only thing I can say is, “trust me, the sentiment is mutual, buddy.”

4 Likes

Way too fine actually. She got skins for every occasions. I still don’t understand why “those people” wanted more Mercy skins.

1 Like

Honestly, for the sake of characters who have gone 2+ years without getting a single skin, I would be fine if Mercy didn’t get another skin for 2 years.

Other characters need love too.

Ana hasn’t gotten a legendary skin that wasn’t an OWL or remix skin in over 2 years.

Mercy has gotten 2 skins this year alone that weren’t just a recolor or OWL skin.

4 Likes

I would be embarrassed to work on this game.

11 Likes