Follow us into the shadows—Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror is back!

Follow us into the shadows—Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror is back!

It's time to celebrate another year of fear: Halloween Terror is returning to Overwatch. Get ready for a shock, because this event introduces the next chapter in the saga of the devious Dr. Junkenstein!

View Full Article

10 Likes

So generous that we can earn an old OW1 skin from watching twitch.

Based off this post, sounds like it’s all but confirmed that with the exception of reaper’s skin, the rest will be cash shop only.

Well played blizzard.

I really hope that people on your team are pushing back in some way over cosmetics.

248 Likes

Booo! Tomato tomato! :tomato: :boom::tomato::boom::tomato::boom:

127 Likes

Event should be good. But where are them Balance changes :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like I was right when I said the event rewards will be small stuff.
I hope the pve is at least good.

39 Likes

Yep, looks exactly how I suspected it would be, Cash Shop heaven.

93 Likes

Can’t wait for some PvE again FINALLY

10 Likes

Nobody saw this coming……

29 Likes

At this point Blizzard should just lock the thread before it backfires even more.

31 Likes

Why would they do that? Where do you think their paycheck comes from?

2 Likes

Only 2 new skins?

We’re getting breadcrumbs.

Seriously, we’ve gotten so many recolors for the last 3 Overwatch events and there’s somehow less than… 3…

63 Likes

I love this part:

Complete challenges to unlock special rewards like the Nightfall Over Adlersbrunn Name Card, the Jack-o’-Lantern Weapon Charm, Battle Pass XP, and other spine-tingling rewards.

Omg, you’re so generous. A name card and a weapon charm? And maybe a single spray? Oh my god, I’m so excited…
Member when Blizzy gave us an Epic skin if you won 9 games? I member.

Also if it’s still unclear for you, here are the skins:

We’re expanding on the story of Junkenstein’s Revenge through Wrath of the Bride and adding spooky new skins and bundles to the Overwatch Shop.

77 Likes

“with the new kiriko witch bundle”

= spend money, we have TWO new skins this year, we have worked hard to allow us to pay this commitment which is certainly greater than what we had in packaging 5 skins every year for the same event. And I recommend, it only lasts 2 weeks because 3 was too expensive for our still problematic servers."

And we have to say thank you for giving us Reaper skin. Ok, I think the concept of collecting fun they have in mind with 60 weekly coin drops seems rather “strange”.

Let’s see what the PVe offers us, which is already glimpsing the recycle of zombnic (AI recycling sensations such as storm rising from retribution are returning)

41 Likes

Bring back lootboxes or add GOOD ways to earn coins… not the ones that take 8 months. plus yall increased the prices for legendary skins from 1000->1900 for absolutely zero reason beside making it more tempting to buy coins. great move blizzard!

81 Likes

I never thought I would say it, but I miss lootboxes. Please bring them back or make the currency more accessible, 60 credits a week if you do every weekly challenge is not enough. At that rate you get 1 legendary skin every 30 weeks

69 Likes

Spine-tingling? More like vomit inducing rewards.

57 Likes

Pepperidge Farm remembers

The Kiriko skin looks interesting, i might buy it. Hopefully the other new skin looks boring enough so i have a reason not to spend more than 20 bucks.

7 Likes

The YT video comments are hilarious.

35 Likes

Absolutely not from the store. They get paid by the company during production, it doesn’t matter how popular the item is on release.

10 Likes

A lot of “just don’t buy it then” comments too.

Yeah don’t worry, I’m not buying any of this overpriced garbage, but I’m still going to complain about it.

40 Likes