Flats tier list season 7

Since in season 6 when I posted about the spread, according to you she was in a “good spot”

Compared to other tanks, I (anecdotal) have not seen a Hog consider a throw even in those comps. The DPS does the work picking off those pokes and Hog tends to hook the threats to his own DPS. The 50% extra healing during take a breather is really nice since I can anticipate when he uses it and pack accordingly and his ult does a LOT during those OT fights. When the team works WITH their Hog, it bears more fruit than Orisa from what I have seen this season,

1 Like

I was not surprised by his tank tier list as they don’t have much agency thanks to supports being able to prop just about all of them up enough to get value. The dps tier list was the confusing part. He based some of them off his feeling about them in a 1v1 sense with tanks.

Some egregious ones based on his logic of why they should be where they are :Mei would not be S as he said its so easy to make her comps fall apart with just a swap of the tank. Genji was dumpstered because of a video that game out showing support healing strength (most non-burst damage ults are like this now). Hanzo’s dragons , deathblossom, dragonblade, Ramatra’s annihilation, molten core (if right supports) can all be negated by meta combinations of supports through healing output alone now. Genji would be a B or C not F. Some of the other dps like reaper, tracer, and even sym seem a tier or two too high.

As long nano blade exist, Genji is never D tier. Yes he is trash outside of it but he is just a nanoblade bot. It wins games despite being so boring.

If Reaper is B tier then why is so rarely played in comparison to Genji who sits in D tier? XD

It is not S6 anymore. Early-mid S6 was far better than this. Since the introduction of Illari and the current meta, Tracer is easier to focus on. This has led to a decrease in Tracer’s strength, which came primarily from the strength of splitting attention. If an Illari focuses on you, her team loses nothing, for example. So you have to be that much more careful. Tracer’s damage being lower in such a high sustain meta also means that she relies on her teammates to do everything.

Right now, Tracer is weaker than she’s ever been. That’s why I’m only “coming around” now.

He actually has bothered to play Dva for once and came to the realization she’s not all that great lol

3 Likes

Give him more ammo and let him hold his trap to arm it.

So hes d tier and an s teir herk brings him to b tier thats a problem. Thats all nanl and guess what sojourn can do what dragon blade does but better genji lost his spot even as a nano bot.

Remeber hes a tank main so tank buster will always hover higher but reaper is out classed hard by the other tank busters for sure and could use hsi old spread and for tp to be quieter and faster on the end lag.

Hey shes good at looking at her team lol

I’ve said this before myself, but if they don’t go like ana zen you actually can do a lot on hog. He is not that bad, just too easy to counter for how much value he gets (though tbh that’s every tank right now lmao) If you dont get super countered he deletes like every other tank in the game and does pretty well to live with his self heal + damage reduction + heal boost.

A good strat I’ve had is to switch between hog and sig. If i play sig and they counter me with zarya mei etc. I can go hog and threaten a lot of damage on the zarya and usually live longer because of vape. But if they go ana zen then I just play sig who does better. I think right now playing either hog or sig depending on the enemy team comp is not that bad.

That clip of Genji nano blading, slashing the Cass for the entire duration of blade, whilst baiting/deflecting the right cooldowns, and they counter it entirely, without Cass having to move out of the way, and without a single ult being used.

Its the most hilarious clip of all time. Genji’s blade is HILARIOUSLY trash right now.

Except nano blade is a C tier combo at best right now.

1 Like

who cares what this crybaby has to say

A lot of people have been pushing for a soft Mercy rework for several seasons (well, all of OW2 really) because now more than ever, her kit is just not good for the game. She is either a monster, or trash. Feast or famine. She has no agency and almost zero skill expression (let alone expression that is shared among other support picks), and has a really botched risk/reward ratio. She is often, even among Mercy players, considered not particularly fun to play as/with/against. Number slides, buffs, (or nerfs!) will not change this at all. And yeah, she is being pushed out (similar to Lucio and Zen, imo) in terms of powercreep, but even if the really strong contenders do get heavily nerfed, it does not solve any of the above problems with the hero.

She needs a soft rework that is more than number slides to address these problems and bring more into her kit, it’s not about buffing or nerfing at this point…but I think Blizz is just terrified of upsetting her playerbase. But at some point, they’re going to have to, especially if it’s really much better for the hero (and the game) in the long term.

I laugh every time people use this as an excuse for blizzard’s lack of doing anything.

If they were THAT terrified then sorry but they should just quit and find a new job. If a playerbase makes a dev team so scared then they shouldn’t be a dev in the first place.

They had ALL BETA to work on her and they did NOTHING address the issues that many players mentioned could crop up in OW2.

No they took the lowest problem part of her kit (yes there were still issues but it wasn’t anywhere near the top of the “we need to address this” list of hers), and ignored everything else.

The devs aren’t “afraid of the playerbase”-they’re lazy.

2 Likes

Meicopalypse is coming…cause reverting her just puts her right back into the state she was in before the change…ie - Meicopalypse

Ya its going to happen and if the nerf support wrong we could see mei bastion run into ss tier

They did say they were gonna make changes to bastions assault mode so hopefully that works out

They also said they would make mm good and see where that got us

They said they’d work to make it better and they did

Genji is fine as he is- you can get plenty of blade kills without nano… just skill

I think he struggles against many comps who outsustain his kit and beams obliterate this guy. But it doesn’t matter as long as you have nano blade crutch and can win teamfights with it, you will bring some value to your team.

Without nano he is on average B tier with comps that make him unplayably bad. With nano he is solid A tier hero while being B into bad comps. And of course map dependant, on Gibraltar you can always force Genji because dive is just great there.

I agree but I think the zarya meta is doing him absolutely not justice whatsoever right now