Flats tier list season 7

So glad Flats didn’t ask for more mercy nerfs, at least he realizes that mercy is only as good as the dps she has to enable. He even asked for movement buffs since that’s the only skill expressive part of her kit which they hard nerfed a while back😭. I just wanna see mercy get an ult that’s actually skill based and not flight simulator, i still think it’s a poorly designed ult that shows no skill expression at all and just feels so stale.

1 Like

Thats what i have been playing against in master to low gm is rush.

glad to see im not the only one who thinks sombra isnt that good. I watched the tier list and i think hes got it right

I do also agree with your point on teamwork too tho, had a match a week ago on Oasis Gardens where I distracted the whole enemy team at halls as tracer didn’t die and my team didn’t push them when their focus was completely averted and the only one to try to do something was my twin brother on D.va while the rest of our team did nothing still won the match.

But it’s Moments like that make me believe that people absolutely have no clue how to play with tracer and where her strengths lie. The cherry on top was that this was a match in masters.

1 Like

I think sombra is solid not op but her ult needs fixed it not working is insane i litteraly won a gane that we shouldn’t have because her ult literally didnt do anything to use for some reason

1 Like

I agree with flats, mid fight she does good dmg, but lord is her ult useless. You pop it and it’s like nothing ever happened, it’s almost comical.

Hot take: Get rid of dmg emp does and revert it back to the overwatch 1 style, let the hack disable abiities for 3-5 seconds. idk maybe it’s stupid, but i’d rather be hacked for 3-5 seconds and outplay it by playing spread out and pealing for the teammates who get emp’d, rather then getting solo emp’d and shredded in a second lol.

1 Like

Its bugged so it litteraly will just do nothing

listening to svb’s podcast where flats elaborated on what exactly he was doing, and i get it now
i retract my stance
i dislike that basically just ccing the other tank on cooldown is the optimal play, but it is what it is

1 Like

mei being a s-tier dps kind of surprises me but yea i did want to play her when she had 100 damage cone but i didnt. the way they reworked her after with a better cc but less damage was meh. i liked it a bit when i tried it out but it made me wish i played her 100 damage cone old self.

now that its back i was wondering…does that make her better? i guess… a lot of flats tier ranks i kind of agree with and although some of it surprises me he does make sense most of the time. i do agree with his widow ranking and yea i dont think she should have never been nerfed. maybe the 200-175 health but not the range nerf.

still i think she will remain weak for a while since the changing of the dev balance guard. i feel this current dev team listens to whining mostly and changes things based on players persepectives more. a mistake in my opinion. i liked geoff goodman better honestly when he was the balance dev

My problem with mei is she stronger then before the rework because she slow is instently 40% instead of ramping like it used too before the “rework”

Flats surely does it for the TikTok reactions. There is no way someone is that delusional. Do not get me wrong, Hog is underrated at the moment. He is fine and does not need this horrific rework. That being said, Flats is cooking and it smells like pig crap.

Either some unhinged nonsense is going on in top 500 lobbies right now or this dude completely lost the plot
:skull:

Oh wow he finally came around

Lol “official”.

Clickbait titles are only getting more cringe.

2 Likes

Interesting to see mei being in S-tier. She’s kinda niche and not that good in lower elo for me (silver 2). I find it much easier to win games on torb just by spamming left click. I guess this is a T500 tier list given how high up mei is.

Not surprised by bastion at all.

Surprised to see life weaver so up high. He’s starting to become scary strong considering how easy it is to play him.

Bap and Illari seems a bit too strong if Flats consider them in SS-tier. No hero should ever be above S-tier. They need to be toned down so that they’re in S-tier at most, not even higher.

Can’t wait to see how the usual forumers try to explain that Junk is in fact S tier when in reality he’s weak and needs a buff.

His tier list is a joke, just like himself.

1 Like

His point isn’t that Hog got better. His point is that the other tanks are generally worse.

Lots of people at the top end are playing Sigma right now. What does Sigma do if every time he uses Kinetic Grasp Hog hooks him into Hog’s team?

How easy is it to kill Hog if the enemy team has no Ana?

Because that’s Flats’s point: if they go Ana you instantly swap off Hog. But if they don’t have Ana, you hide behind cover on point and hook the enemy tank when they use an active cool down ability. You don’t die, but the enemy tank does.

And your team wins.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have, but in this meta it’s actually impactful. It wasn’t before.

She’s more playable for me now this season, so I don’t really get that take