Flats tier list season 7

Lets see the fire this causes get some popcorn

1 Like

Tracer in B is wild, but I kinda see where he’s coming from. Her kill potential has been out the window for a while now. I still consider her stronger though as she’s the best opportunist in the game.

Hog in B tier lol. I know he hates Hog but now inventing reasons to pretend he’s better than he is.

19 Likes

Did you see what he said i kinda agree i have yet to see a hog lose if me or my other support doesnt go ana hes never dies and also the other tanks have been pulled down

5 Likes

Tracer can be good if you’re top 500 never make a mistake tier at the moment IMO, I’m masters level with her and currently just find that Baptiste and Illari just make you work for so much to just get one pick from their back line these days. Also doesn’t help when Pulse Bomb has like a million counters these days.

2 Likes

He always has. I remember after his nerfs he was parading around the idea that he was still good.

9 Likes

The issue with her right now is that if her team doesn’t do something, she can’t do anything. The higher you go the better she is.

1 Like

Genji section was pretty funny. Because it hurts so much.
Unironically blading to bait cooldowns because trying to use it as intended just gets you killed, slept, naded, OW1 Doomfist punched, suzu’d, lucio booped, illari booped, mauga slapped, soundquake nuked, doomguy sawed
Like it’s pretty much only good for getting half of an enemy team to use cooldowns and ults, then backing out because you’ll just die

his take on hog is trolling tho
he clearly doesn’t want the pig to be playable and is hyping it up in the hopes that the devs see it and tone down a rework
i fully believe that he was being hyperbolic in bad faith

im mostly listening because the takes are kinda funny

4 Likes

I disagree because hog if not for ana is insanly hard to kill hes just the wall and again remeber he also said the other tanks got pulled down and closed the gap ots why hes still bottem on b tier plus ball is just hard countered in this meta

i mean not really
that’s why i said it’s hyperbolic

He has 350 instent heal with 50% damage resistance an 50% more incoming healing if you have someone heal hog he will never die because thiers no window to kill hog

Partly that too but I also think the Spread nerf should be reverted, Blizzard should have never done it. I have 600hrs on tracer and instantly noticed a dip in accuracy on a hero who should reward the player for being accurate.

2 Likes

but
there is
he can’t do anything about poke comps lmao

He can tho pull them into your team making them out of position

see that’s the thing about a poke comp that’s playing correctly
hog won’t be able to get that close because he’ll die to even close the distance
i can see the argument on maps where poke doesn’t really function well like illios well or lighthouse, most flashpoint maps
but even then, it’s not really in good faith to say that he’s some kinda wall without an ana to “hold him back” when you can deny him the same value by playing Kiri, Zarya, or Bap and using cooldowns in the same way
Hog is barely C tier if not D lmao

Sym good? Lemme start queuing dps again…

1 Like

And i disagree i have seen higs hold thier own no problem if their is no ana. ana is the problem for hog and we are more in a rush meta the poke i see way way more rush then i see poke or dive

1 Like

what

In the sense of hog i practicly understood it as, at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter what tank you played, not that hog was good but tanks in general you could be switching to any tank and the result will be the same, average at best, feeding at worst to me when you hear a player that tells you to switch tanks, you consider what are your options to switch, most tank mains will come the same conclusion “they have a comp dedidacted to counter me” so does it really matter what the tank chooses? "what tools do they offer that the other options don’t offer your conclusion would be none. So you either stick to the tank you know you are good at or follow the rotations and be at a constant disadvantage.

1 Like

That’s fair. I have around 500 hours on Tracer and agree that it’s kinda dumb

1 Like