(Flats) The "ULTIMATE" Hero tier list 4 season 2

warning 2 hours of debate

skip and pause to 1:51 for tiers, then maybe rewind and watch debate.

Highlighting Wrecking Ball and Zarya are in D tier / JQ and Sombra are F Tier.

4 Likes

This will be some good background noise to listen to

13 Likes

By the time he puts Mercy in Tier S i stopped seeing it, she is not Tier S because of the 5 extra bullets, pocketing a Tier S hero (Soujorn etc), doesnā€™t make Mercy a Tier S.

28 Likes

pls stop listening to top500 players

24 Likes

Not this dude, hes not important enough to be cared about so stop

23 Likes

Can you just list them?

Again to be fair:

Sure it will take some time

Wrecking Ball and Zarya are in D tier / JQ and Sombra are F Tier.

S - Ram, Orisa, Hog, Junk, Sojourn, Ana, Kiriko, Mercy

A - Sigma, Ashe, Bastion, Sym, Tracer, Widow, 76, Lucio, Bapt

B - Winston, D. Va, Echo, Mei, Pharah, Reaper, Torb, Moira, Brig, Zen

C - Reinhardt, DF, Hanzo, McCree, Genji

7 Likes

As I said in another thread the other dayā€¦

This tier list is a great example of why. You mean to tell me that two Tank mains are able to give a valid and accurate opinion on the balance of every single hero in the game? Iā€™ve seen Emongg and Flatsā€™ DPS/Support gameplay.

Theyā€™re also suggesting that every Support is S, A or B tier? Well great! I guess thereā€™s no such thing as a bad support pick!

But hey, maybe if I wanted to throw two hours of my life away, I could find out what they have decided ā€œB tierā€ means in this case, becauseā€¦

Quoting and paraphrasing myself because I cbf typing all of that again.

TL;DR: If your chart needs a 2 hour explanation, itā€™s a bad chart. Tier lists suck.

12 Likes

They did note Wrecking ball is currently top Tank in Euro.

This list is mostly for everyone.

1 Like

They are not meant to be ā€œaccurateā€. Itā€™s but their own opinion. No one not including themselves are arguing this is the truth for every top 500 much less everyone below.

btw, they placed Moira in tier B instead of demanding a nerf because someone got rank 1 on her. They did troll a bit and put her in S tier at the start of their analysis.

2 Likes

rather it be t500 than OWL

3 Likes

Ewww Iā€™m so tired of people worshipping Flats here like heā€™s a god.

8 Likes

Just post a screenshots or something, no one has enough time to waste 2 hours of their life on this pls. Not sure why would anyone care about what he says.

Itā€™s just listening, not worshipping.

Kids these days, misunderstand the difference

9 Likes

lol Flats and Emongg really wanted to place Genji at D but heā€™s saved by chat vote and got promoted to C.

lolā€¦

3 Likes

Tell that to the people who are making aggregate tier lists and saying that heroes should be buffed/nerfed based on said tier lists.

ā€¦whatever ā€œtier Bā€ means to them.

But clearly Top 500 opinion is starting to change. She was bad according to Flats just a week or two ago.

1 Like

What do you think about JQ and Sombra then?

(Before their likely buffs tomorrow.)

1 Like

There isnā€™t a difference.
These Forums love posting about Flats and only Flats and anytime anyone says something bad about him, you get reported and it doesnā€™t have to be flaming or anything. Just that you donā€™t agree with him and youā€™re reported.

The guy is a boosted 1 trick Rein.

4 Likes

In all fairness, Iā€™ve been very critical of Flats and havenā€™t been reported.

2 Likes

I think that can be applied to anyone if depending on what you say about them and how much.

So no.

1 Like