Flats take on why rien buff is bad and why no buff to rien will dethrone the current meta

wait sorry that seems outdated. Saw sym as a support apparently and instantly deleted my message

They were already coming back before that patch was even in experimental… js

but what you shown, it was an image. Didnt really see a full on website stating anything besides a simple image and Mercy has one of the highest pick rates along with Ana. Brig is just…there. If she were in rupauls dragrace she would be in the bottom two

It doesn’t matter, Sym’s PR is so minuscule that you can still really use the support tab as her stats don’t interfere too much with the bigger picture.

Using the all tab for PR is a terrible idea though because it spreads that data across all heroes but that data ignores the fact that we are role-locked.

3 Likes

You looked at “All Ranks” and “Last Sixth Months”

I looked at “GM” and “This Week”

Also Sym is still labeled under support just bc the site never moved her

1 Like

thanks for the info. I’ll check cause i was confused cause i saw offense and defense

When Sym gets reworked to a support again they will pat themselves on the back for never moving her :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I did so good on Sym today let me flex since I’m proud

h ttps://gyazo.com/a20a7daea7405cc7343b935d157a35e5

35 player kill streak babyyyy

1 Like

holy crap ana has a 29% pick rate. But i do see brig at 3rd place but only because GM knows how to use her effectively but she’s still trash ngl. They know game sense and pretty much everything but brig is still trash. She’s only useful with rally

1 Like

Are you ever going to respond to the things that I counter-addressed to you? Or are we going to brush them under the rug and pretend you never saw my reply lol

That being…? What exactly?

You said “Idk where you’re looking” after I provided screenshots idk what you want me to say

I mean, in my opinion you can ignore all that and just acknowledge that Rein is bad because Sigma exists.

What caused it to come back was people realizing after a Hog meta and Brig nerfs, that Sigma wasn’t bad.

Along with some strong Orisa nerfs.

Stopped reading after that.

Just more boring takes from the streamer crowd that wants to turn this game into aim aim aim click head click head Valorant/CSGO/COD.

1 Like

i despise your icon.

Not just that.

But you wrongly saying that Lucio is far more terrible than Brig whilst the stats say otherwise. Claiming that Moira is statistically way worse than Brig - which is just plain wrong too and have told you how wrong you are.

Or even simply how you claim that Mercy and Brig are close in PR, when you’re looking at all heroes which stretches out the stats across all heroes (with no consideration for role lock), and also with no consideration on your part that smaller differences such as 0.4 of a difference are huge when data is spread across 30 or so heroes in comparison to just 8.

More like I realize that out of all the realistic options for GM/Pro meta. Dive is preferable over DoubleBarrier, WannaBe GOATs, and NoBarrier.

I thought it was sarcastic enough to not require it.

1 Like

i mean brig and moira are pretty trash… i just want her healing consumption rate need reverted. It made such a difference and it made moira better until they nerfed it

1 Like

Stats say he has less healing and more damage.

Stats don’t say how often Brig screws up the enemy or saves her teammate’s lives with her 2 forms of CC.

Or how often she saves someone who was jumped with Repair pack.

They don’t say how often Lucio speed secures a kill, either

What we do have is her having a better pickrate

I’m not wrong though, there’s a reason Brig has a pickrate similar to Mercy and Ana at 4% while Moira is at .9% at the bottom of the list

If you think Moira is better than Brig I’m…:woozy_face:

1 Like

god i hate aurocorrect