Flats is leaving this game

No most people have been watching him play other things and react to what ever

1 Like

wasnt flats the “do you know who i am?” guy but unironically?

hes a chronic over-reactor for content, he aint leavin the game lmao he has it too good here

what is in season 5 or season 6 to make him stay? the roadmaps are an embarrassment, he’s been unsatisfied with the game for a while. genuinely think some of us are addicted and just can’t leave. stockholm syndrome.

what is he staying to make fun of quest watch and the story missions? no point, acti-bliz knows they should be ashamed they just dont care.

I wish him the best. Like it or not, he became a pillar for the OW community in its slowest years. He was generally pleasant, well informed, and discussed heated topics openly. He got more hate than he deserved, yet he stuck with us regardless. Hope he finds greener pastures. This concludes the obituary.

6 Likes

Someone leaving does not affect me in any form whatsoever. As for streamers leaving, it sucks for their viewers, but I’m sure some will remain permanent, and new people will come in for whatever games the streamer chooses to play.

I never watch Flats, so I such have to wonder why after season 6?

No, that’s Metro. Unless Flats said the same thing.

IM SO
EXCITED. Flats was honestly the worst hes always so dramatic and annoying so this is a win IMO

1 Like

flats says the same yea lol

likely because he wants to enjoy the content that he already waited.

just because your annoyed or upset about for instance them removing part of the pve, doesnt mean you cant still want to play whats left of the pve before you leave.

when he says leave id imagine he means in the variety gamer sense, where he might drop by for an event but he wont grind like he used too.

no one “wants” to quit, they want the developers to surprise us with something so amazing that we want to keep playing.

flats will stay if blizzard delivers on the pvp side, which they likely wont do.

2 Likes

This is exactly why its a terrible reason to limit yourself, and build your audience to one game as a streamer.

Maybe he can be a gym streamer? He’d be a good trainer

i mean hes always being negative so kinda glad he quits playing the game

1 Like

I actually like Flats quite a bit. But I personally don’t watch streams of games I don’t play, regardless of who’s playing them. Ussylis is the one exception but he was cancelled like three years ago.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Who gives a s***? 20 characters

1 Like

well it’s quite useful to do that if you want to see what games are like before investing in buying the game.

2 Likes

I don’t play other games. Like, it takes me a very long time to do anything new. I played Dead by Daylight for eleven thousand hours before I tried Overwatch 2 a few months ago because someone forced me to download it and told me OW had a character just like Nurse.

Overwatch 2 is the second game I’ve ever played since I was 8. So while that may be true for other people, I’m just not like that :joy:

1 Like

is tracer really like nurse

Thanks.

I can’t stand this clickbait, false information age.

Why can’t people just be factual? I have to sift through nonsense to get to the truth.

I watched it and he didn’t say he’s leaving.

1 Like

Not really, no. But she’s just as fun if not more, and my skills partially transferred over because the camera movements are similar.

is that the hero they said she was close to tho