Flats is leaving this game

i just saw it on youtube, the well known and honored streamer called FLATs is leaving OW2 after season 6.

what do you think, will he manage to stay away for 2 weeks or hold his words and leave for good? why is he not leaving immediately? why can he only leave after season 6? is he being paid by blizzard (i doubt it), it makes NO SENSE.

13 Likes

I dunno about “honored”, as flats is pretty controversial.

But it’s still a big deal as flats is a big-time streamers in OW.

35 Likes

Unless Flats finds another game to pull in an audience, or another job, he’ll be back.

He’s never been able to get on the variety streaming train without losing 90% of his audience, sadly enough.

41 Likes

well any streamer who can be successful playing MULTIPLE games and still retaining their audience is a succesful streamer.

i dont know what flat’s community is like but will they stop watching him if he doesnt play overwatch? if they dont then they are a good community for him. when i watch content creators its mainly for the game they play. kephrii played genshin impact and wow so i usually left the channel real quick since i just wanted to see him play widow. i am sure a lot of people have that mentality instead of just watching the streamer themselves.

5 Likes

He already plays Apex. So he’ll be fine.

Good, he is annoying as heck.

I don’t believe he will actually leave

35 Likes

Lets hope its not a kephri repeat.

If he lies he loses some of his audience, if he leaves he still loses majority of his audience. He dugged himself a hole with this one. -

3 Likes

Why after Season 6?

If he’s not happy, why not take a stand and quit immediately, return for season 6 to review what is there, then leave again?

Seems half-baked, imo

10 Likes

he said: “I see myself probably leaving after S6” so no ultimatum/promise, just a strong assumption

Because the story missions are coming in S6 and he wants at least see some PvE. But if that’s just Archives 2.0 and the next PvE missions come 2 seasons later, he will very likely stop with Overwatch and probably only come back occasionally, if at all.

3 Likes

He’s already shifted over to Valorant and Apex, chances are he and other content creators are going to do a 2-3 month switch where they slowly shift over to other FPS games.

Most of them employ editors, managers, and a lot of staff behind the scenes and have an audience built up, they can’t just swap games instantly but you’re gonig to see a lot more variety out of streamers now.

3 Likes

When he’s streaming another games whenever I see him, he’s not even getting 1k viewers with some random game. And besides OW2 he’s not good with other games and doesn’t have much charisma playing them. On OW2 he’s pretty much 2-4k viewers I think.

Of all those OW2 streamers, the only one who can maintain his viewers is Seagull. He was playing some crab game and was averaging 3-4k…

1 Like

Oh no! Anyway…

19 Likes

Watching people play WoW is somehow less entertaining than watching paint dry.

Who actually cares??

5 Likes

Good. But not good cause he will come back because people only watch him for OW content… I refuse to believe people find him entertaining no matter what he streams.

1 Like

He’ll be back.

This game is like Crack.

1 Like

DramaQueen behavior is generally not full of logical thinking bro…

1 Like

yea but i have watched asmongold play wow but usually its not that he is playing wow its just that i like his commentary and he use to use old boomer music as a background but of course you cant anymore. also people use to troll him somehow during the classic days so that was hilarious.

it is crazy how world of warcraft is one of the most viewed games on twitch. i just dont understand it but hey heh one would argue why anyone would watch anybody play a video game

It’s more like if his viewers will fallow him to his next game…

If they do then he should be alright

If not then he’ll be back

3 Likes