Fix the damn queues

Tanks are the most game changing role in the game. When a dps hero can now solo kill a tank alone then it is a matter of time for blizz to change it

1 Like

I won’t go this far, but DPS players are simply more expendable, so when it comes to “which role are we going to be losing players on”, it’s DPS.

3 Likes

this patch is so bad less people are playing. i uninstalled and i flexd. wont be back until hitbox and projectile are reverted.

I wonder if people are playing more DPS and less Support. My high rank xbox support queues have been under 10 mins all weekend

So many uninstalled and quit , game is trash now, find another game to play.

1 Like

Sounds like the dps and tank experience for the past 3-4 seasons. I do hope tank players comprehend that once supports get to a comfy place they’ll just tell tanks to suck it up again.

Are your roles at different ranks? Because the higher you go up, the longer the queue.

Finished at gold 3 after the 10 placement games and now i have 15mins queue average on dps. When i climb myself up i hope this will be fixed cause i will wait 1 day on diamond+

Queues were this long towards the end of OW1. You better get used to it. I used to play mostly tank but its been seasons that i dont care for it. I only played tank to unlock Mauga and im done with that role.

Tanks and certain supports are playing dead by daylight. Lucky I play every support and can just play Lucio or Kiri if I want to avoid dying so much. Sometimes though I like to just play zen and have a major impact also. Sadly Moira is strong (probably buffed due to mythic) and I am seeing too much of her in my games (can’t they just delete her).

It’s not useless, it just is less useful than attacking. Killing the enemy or pressuring them to retreat is going to keep your teammates alive far more than healing can now. There are now much fewer situations where healing is actually the correct course of action. This is mainly a problem for healers that cannot heal and attack simultaneously. Zenyatta/Brigitte/Lucio don’t have any changes to their playstyle for example.

No complaining, this is what dps asked for.

2 Likes

Wait, are you watching me? How did you know?

I’m playing hog just because they trashed him. It’s actually turning into a good exercise teaching me to care less about winning, and more about subtle undetectable soft-throwing to get through games quicker when I’m against some combination of orisa/mauga/ram+reaper/sojourn/mei/torb/bastion+ana/zen/kiriko.

Almost every game where I do well the enemy team warps into a full stack of hog counters. I used to try my best anyway or switch to sigma or dva, but now I’m just sitting back and taking the L in most games (my win rate overall is dropping like a stone).

One nice thing is that when you lose a lot, games get easier and easier. I used to see up to masters in my games, but now it’s more like Plat Challenger is the highest. A lot more chill down here.

they made tank+healer in WoW so awful the queue times went upto 45 minutes for DPS

(even though only 1 tank+1 support for 3 DPS)

so… they made it so you can skip the queue and get pre-programmed bots to tank+heal

I expect that’ll come at some point to Overwatch…

I really don’t know if those numbers are real but its a no brainer to see that this season is going to be an absolute trash for Tanks and Supports

1 Like

Those numbers are not accurate… At higher ranks dps queue can be up to 40 mins

And all thanks to so many players jumping to the game early in a new season

Before this disaster, some streamers were waiting up to 78mins for a game that would end in 3

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIX THE QUEUES!?!? THIS IS WHAT YOU CRETINS WANTED. YOU MADE ONE ROLE SUPER BUSTED AND BROKEN AND THE OTHER ROLES INCREDIBLY STRESSFUL, FRUSTRATING AND INFURIATING TO PLAY! WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN!? Honestly, you dps NEVER think about the consequences

1 Like

Ew. People exaggerating about ttk and DPS being weak killed the role for me. I guess I’ll take a break until the queue times get fixed.

3 Likes

I pushed back against what most dps players were claiming, I did not ask for this.

2 Likes