Fix the damn queues

Comp queues

Tank: 5 sec
Supp: 10 sec
Dps: 10 mins

Blizz fix them i am tired playing tank and supp

13 Likes

You don’t “fix” the queue times. Requesting to “fix” that is like asking to fix long travel time between cities because you’ve chosen to go on foot. Want to get there faster? Care to buy a car.

After what they did to tanks in S9 and to large extent, supports too (barring Zen) - it’s a miracle queue is only 10 min long.

37 Likes

This is what they have achieved with the TANKS and Support roles, they are garbage right now leaving only a few viable heroes.

33 Likes

Enjoy this!
This is only the beginning of DPS Season 9!

Prediction for end of season 9:
Tank: 3 sec
Supp: 5 sec
Dps: 20 mins

Zen says: Queue times speak the truth. :poop:

27 Likes

Yep, and the people who are queuing tank and support are all a bunch of masochists so they’ll be onetricking doom or some nonsense like that.

I can’t even be mad at them.

16 Likes

New here? OW1 queue times were the same way, lol. Nobody wants to play tank or support.

Hell even WoW queue times are the same for dungeons and raids. Nobody wants to play tank or supports, those are NPC roles.

4 Likes

Yeah funny how you’ll never do a M20+ without 'em.

4 Likes

By saying fix i mean blizz to see this and address it as soon as possible with something more compatible for those who want to play some dps comp games

1 Like

then queue for dps?? :sob::sob:

is the wait time actually that bad !

my queues are all under 4 mins. maybe it’s a region thing

5 Likes

Good. Let’s stretch that to 20+ minutes. DPS players can rot in queue while they all jerk their gherkin about how amazing S9 is.

Oh, what’s that, you need a tank to fill a match in order to have fun shooting at stuff? Too bad, we’re on strike.

19 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had a MH queue longer than 2 mins in 7 years of playing

Just saying…

1 Like

Yesterday i got only 10 min queues and one 20 min and i played 3 games the whole evening when previous seasons i used to play 10 games in 2 hours

1 Like

Potential to be heading OW1 DPS queue times :smiling_imp:.

4 Likes

I’m seeing longest queues by far for support at high ranks. Nearly instant for both tank and damage.

5 Likes

If only the fun of all the roles was considered.

Instead, we need to make sure only one role is fun and wonder why others don’t want to be fish in a barrel.

10 Likes

I am playing every single hero in every role and i am having equally fun but i am just tired to play the same roles except dps because of the queue

1 Like

Well that was fast. Figured it be another week before dps queue times started becoming disproportionately long.

Unfortunately this is the result of a patch that disproportionately favored the dps role. Everyone wants to get in on the dps role fun.

Meanwhile tank and support players are having to deal with roles with less viable options. Options that aren’t in many people’s character pools. Ball, Winston, Lucio, and Zenyatta are all great characters, but not many people played them regularly due to their skill floors.

6 Likes

Phew I’m glad we went 5v5 to fix that

13 Likes

Excellent we’re right back to OW1 queue times, it’s all coming full circle…

14 Likes

Dps role is the newest shine thing. Everyone wants to try it as it’s easier to hit targets. People are having a blast playing Cass, Echo, Hanzo…

3 Likes