Fix reinhardt for god's sake

He’s become literally unplayable because of the glitch where he turns 180 degrees after dropping shield. how many games have i lost because my i was shielding and then ulted but the ult was wasted because it turned me around completely?? this is ELEVEN SEASONS IN AND YOURE STILL GLITCHING ON AN HERO THAT WAS OUT 2 YEARS AGO.

10 Likes

I’m starting to go numb with sadness when I stop and think about Reinhardt, and how he keeps accumulating more bugs, and not seeing them fixed.

7 Likes

I just don’t get it. I know I’m not the only one experiencing this issue and I know it’s hot a hardware issue because it only happens when shield dropping as Rein.

Have a thing:

3 Likes

It’s a new feature for Reinhardt. They break him completely with bugs, to make it more difficult to play because lately he was too “meta”.

I spent about 65 [recorded on stats so even more when custom and arcade are factored in] hours on doomfist before his bugs started to get fixed. It felt soo good once they started being released.I’m sitting on about 165-170 hours on rein between my two accounts it’s going to be mind blowingly great once his bugs are fixed XD Don’t lose hope it’ll come one day RichC and it’ll be the best feeling ever.

1 Like

Because I’m salty and I want our posts to be seen:

Let’s get more momentum on these.

2 Likes

This isn’t a direct line to the Overwatch team. Complaining to us is the least effective way to get a bug fixed. Report it in the proper place.

There’s been many reports already. Some of which are over 2 years old.

2 Likes

Except now that Doomfist’s bugs have been fixed and people know how to play him well he’s clearly OP and needs nerfs because he’s “unfun” and this forums negative mentality.

Of course Doomfist will be tough to deal with when he’s being played well, because he demands near perfection or your mistakes get heavily punished. Consistency can go a long way for a character when they have the proper tools to be played to their full potential, hopefully Rein gets the same treatment.

1 Like

I pray that he does.

Yeah I really do too, except without the whining for nerfs because people don’t like the character and won’t put in the time to understand them part.

Are you talking about when you use right click to turn the camera? Because I’ve never had rein randomly turn 180 degrees by dropping shield for no reason.

I’ve been playing almost nothing but rein in qp for the past two weeks and in those two weeks I’ve had more broken charges, more earthshatters gone off midair and having no effect, more shatters ignoring shield, and more people outright not being shattered while standing in its cone than I have in two years of play.

whoever allowed this hero to get in such a sorry state should be fired.

That’s what happens when you band-aid broken code over and over instead of fixing the core of the problem. It eventually comes back to haunt you in the worse possible way.

1 Like