Fitzy agreed, sombra is uncounterable

6:30 Time stamp on video, fitzy says it himself, you don’t have to be countered by anything as sombra. YOU choose the engagement, YOU choose if you go into a fight with no translocator, and use it once you’ve been caught, you choose if you pop out next to a brig or mccree, sombra is busted, emp is busted, hack is busted. Time to fix it blizzard

Blizzard, we need buff to sombra damage make her more violent in the backline, and completely change hack, an ability that removes all of your abilities on such a fast cast for 6 seconds is soooo bad for the game

72 Likes

but sombra has a bad winrate! she’s not op!

27 Likes

Those stats are such a IDIOTIC thing to look at when gauging if a hero is good or not

27 Likes

.18 second cast time emp by the way

48 Likes

Who the heck cares what a Youtuber thinks?

32 Likes

Some gm even say that Widow need nerfs and ranked games are made by smurfs… but none care…

So why people are on this Sombra witch-hunt?

At least be coerent people

24 Likes

That is literally the definition of an opportunist.

50 Likes

You need more coherence in your life, apparently

twas a joke don’t go SJW on me

2 Likes

Because she has 0 counterplay

7 Likes

Yeah you chose. But if the enemy team does not offer any uncountered position to pop up you do not have much to chose from.

A counter is not necessary that kills you in 99% of the cases. It is enough to make you less usefull or useless at best.

1 Like

One of the best sombra players in the world actually

24 Likes

All the silvers here will say a top 500 Sombra main is wrong

43 Likes

And the trade off is that Sombra has bad damage, can easily be killed by one of her targets who know how to aim properly, her translocator can be destroyed, etc.

5 Likes

Right wtf is this forum lol

3 Likes

There is a thread about this already.

Thanks for the concern about my life, maybe don’t judge it if you don’t know that <3

I love how when it’s related to Doom(and some others) saying “but their win rate/stats are trash” is an actual argument when someone tries to say “hey, Doom is broken” yet when it comes to Sombra… it doesn’t matter?

13 Likes

Oh, well in that case

Who the heck cares about what one guy has to say about balance? “Uncounterable” my behind. There’s no way a pro would actually say somebody who barely sees any play and is barely viable is “uncounterable”

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, she needs her damage buffed hard, less spread in her gun, and hack completely reworked

Absolutely no more taking away abilities for 6 seconds every 8 seconds, I refuse to play into that

2 Likes

Oh they caught you with their edited clickbait. Fitzy never said Sombra is too strong and needs a nerf. He just argued that he thinks that blizzard will nerf her. Major difference.
Overwatch Central hates Sombra.

39 Likes