Fitzy agreed, sombra is uncounterable

Im pretty sure hes a t500/GM Sombra 1 trick so PROBABLY knows what hes talking about. Also what he says is completely true

2 Likes

Several people are typing intensifies

15 Likes

200+ post thread incoming

1 Like

I’m thinking maybe if there IS a rework for hack they could make it so a hacked target gets slightly longer cooldowns on their abilities or cannot be healed while hacked?

Or maybe a fun thing could be hack shuffles around your abilities. So if I’m Sombra and I hack a Mei, then her Ice Wall button could trigger her secondary fire, her Ice Shield could be on her primary, etc.

That could be an interesting element.

I was also on the team of people who thought Sombra should be able to hack allies and decrease their cooldowns.

No, he said , you don’t have to take that burst damage, you choose if you come out by a mccree, and I made this post a weekish ago and people were telling me how brig and mccree and bla bla bla were counters, and I told them yeah if you come out a foot away from then they are

Now I am sharing how a top 500 agrees, a good sombra would never pop out next to a mccree

People talk about sombra ‘counters’ like she doesn’t have permanent invisibility

12 Likes

Neither Widow at the moment since evenas Winston before you jump at her diving miles away from your team she can do shot shot and kill… but that’s another matter.

I’ve seen a lot of player countering me well (even as Rein) , now I’m not that great as Sombra but Torb with a well placed turret make hack impossible… Rein turning his shield fast make hack impossible…

Throw even an ant at her while she’s hacking make her waste time…

The emp is her ultimate… before she build it there are a tons of 5 v 6 battles… and also require a team that don’t sleep after an emp…

Why isn’t Fitzy endorsed by Blizzard, but toxic knuckleheads like Dafran and Felix have been; puzzled me ever since.

hammond, winston, rein, dva and doomfist disagree

1 Like

But no Lias typing

Yet

He literally is… wha

She can deal with a McCree no doubt, but against snipers it looks different. Which is why in the very same interview he explained why Sombra was pretty weak in the sniper meta. (Which Overwatch Central conveniently left out)

They have wall hacks to limit your stealth and always threaten her to kill her from full health from multiple angles.
Sombra does have her counters, people just refuse to do their research.

Sombra is hard to utilize because contrary to popluar opinion infinite stealth doesnt help her that much except adding unnecessary downtime to her play which doesnt let her contribute. Everything she does requires set up. She loses to the games timer.

There is a reason she isnt performing in any rank including OWL.
Consistently one of the worst winrates in the game plus very low pickrate in anything but OWL.

12 Likes

So basically make her tracer that can’t blink?

Haven’t watched the video yet but do they mention that Sombra is basically useless if your hacks are not followed? I often lose games after using 5 or 6 emps because my team doesn’t follow even if I call them.

I’m through talking about her so called “counter play”

An ability that makes you a walking potato for 6 second that requires such little skill needs to be removed

Can you shoot when hacked?

3 Likes

Her hack strongly depends on how the hack visual displays on an enemy, so far for me it has made diddly difference at calling your teams attentions to the target.

Yeah you can, but think about how effective doomfist or ball are doom with his 4 messily projectile bullets or ball that everyone is focusing

Blizzard forums “ITS NOT THAT BAD THAT YOU CANT USE ANY ABILITIES FOR 6 SECONDS YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR GUN!! I MEAN SHE DID HOLD HER HAND OUT FOR .6 SECONDS SO SHE DOES DESERVE IT

3 Likes

God forbid Sombra counters anyone, right?

6 Likes

“Your facts are such as stupid thing to go by! i will only hear what this youtuber had to say”

Let me enlighten you buddy, getting hacked has no intrinsict value unless their team dives you and kills you

Having problem with sombra? some counters like Winston Torb Sym Mccree Brig can work

13 Likes