[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

So… her rez should take longer than a respawn where you’re down a medic for the interim who dies to any charge/explosive/sniper/etc?

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Wonder who keeps flagging this thread.

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Pin this back, right now.

or are you gonna act like you have done everything u can even tho u ignroed the 140k comments + the countless threads about mercy giving feedback.

3 Likes

Please forum mods dont let it be flagged everytime. Its a megathread. It needs to stay pinned.

EDIT: If mods and devs really care about this megathread then they remove the flag option from it. But no. They not.

Hello, Part 3 of Mega!

1 Like

Nah they dont care. They just want mercy players to shut up and play with that failure of a rework. My patience for this game is going away tbh.

I think in the next 3-4 months overall “daily logins” (if u have smth like that @blizzard) will fall a lot, since you slowly, but surely chopped the neck of a hero, which’s fan base is 40% (maybe even more) of the entire community.

You will see.

EDIT: Wow got closed in 6 minutes of it being open. This community is just like “Mercy mains begone”
Well goodbye then, u better find urself some healthpacks

18 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hmm… (can’t say what I want to because I’ll prob get in trouble, but you guys know what this means)

7 Likes

FREEDOM!!!
Mercy’s rework was bad and an example of sunken cost fallacy in action. Devs fell for a rookie mistake and need to admit they screwed up

18 Likes

would you look at that ! The dumpster is unlocked !

2 Likes

Finally, unlocked, tho how are we supposed to use this when it keeps getting closed?

Don’t lock again please. People are genuinely trying to give feedback =(

Link to my mercy megathread for when this closes again.

I want us to be able to safely discuss Mercy without beratement or fear of being silenced by merged threads.

13 Likes