[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Why not just disable flags for this thread and only look at them manually? It’s a official feedback thread after all.

Can I report the thread for spamming “open” and “closed”? :thinking:

2 Likes

there’s probably a discord server filled with people flagging on their alt accounts or something.

How many times will they have to manually open it before they implement an exception for mod-created threads?

Better yet, how many times until the false flaggers get bored?

The flag option has been removed on my end, don’t know if it’s a bug.

I still have flags, so it’s a bug, I guess.

By golly, you’re right! They finally did it!

The flag option on individual posts still shows for me but you can’t flag the thread post itself.

EDIT: Nevermind I now see the flag option for the thread.

EDIT 2: This is becoming predictable, the megathread is locked again. I guess this shows players are becoming fed up with the way the Overwatch team has ignored our feedback and neglected and poorly handled the Mercy rework (including the upcoming nerf).

oh it’s back again!!

Wait… You could do that? I thought flagging the blue/orange posts were forbidden.

you can’t flag their posts, but it seems like you can flag their threads.

I’m on mobile, so things are probably different for me, but I can’t see the flagging option on the main post.

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

You must keep your staff on the corpse for 5 out of the 10 seconds that it lays there. They do not have to be consecutive seconds. There will be a little UI bar indicating how much more time you need to hold left click down on the dead ally. Same cool down, or change it a little bit, either way.

Are you acutally serious? Why not just make it so it kills her when she’s rezs

4 Likes

Sure why not, throw it in the mega void, I’m sure it will be just as acknowledged as the rest of the feedback there.

3 Likes

To be fair, 98% of the feedback there isnt worth acknowledgement

One mans opinion, anyway

1 Like

Repeat this idea back to you and legitimately ask yourself if this is a good idea. If you’re still thinking if is, stop it. Get some help.

2 Likes

So this suggestion will be right at home then?

4 Likes