[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Donā€™t false flag this thread anymore.
Itā€™s childish and it doesnā€™t help anyone.

Edit:
Dammit guys!

7 Likes

Oh hey itā€™s back.

For now, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get closed soon. A thread where the team never read our feedback :laughing:.

If I make a post wiki, can people just converse in it?

Iā€™ve never tried it before.

Hauven: Yes others can add to it, although I donā€™t know if that is the case when the thread is locked again.

Xaron: It still works. The issue is I can change what other people say

James: Nice idea! Now we can make sly remarks about this successful thread!

FaneL: I did the same exact thing, but my reply got deleted by the mods. Probably they donā€™t allow wikis on closed threads. They should fix this thread instead of deleting these replies imo. These wikis wouldnā€™t be made if the thread wasnā€™t what it is.

Aria: I had no idea you could do this, thatā€™s so cool. Also, revert Mercy please. <3

Hackusation: @ FaneL, it seems that the mods have abandoned this thread. It only lasts for about 5 mins before itā€™s locked again and buried under other threads.

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will stay up this time lol

1 Like

It hasnā€™t given out yet so who knows.

Edit: Welp there it goes.

1 Like

Letā€™s see how long it stays open for this timeā€¦

Link to the better megathread if this one closes again:

James does a better job communicating with the Mercy players than Blizzard does, so I think James should get some cred hereā€¦

6 Likes

*Grabs Stopwatch*

EDIT: Damn, 4 minutes. That is fast.

7 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Dont close mE
Edit: Well shoot
Getting ready to say something in here before it gets locked lmao
SHART I MISSED IT

2 Likes

Hey devs / modsā€¦

Your thread is constantly being flagged and closed by the trolls in your forum. You guys going to do something about it? This is the official Mercy feedback thread afterallā€¦

While youā€™re at it. Any word on Mercy? Thereā€™s a lot of feedback here. You guys going to respond to any of it orā€¦ should we expect this thread to be closed for another 24 hours?

Edit: Guess not, okay thanks! Good to know that things are still not being done here and the trolls get to do whatever they want with these threads. :slight_smile:

18 Likes