[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Because you still outshine the other main healers for multiple reasons (some of those being the other healers are UP)

They always nerf the wrong thing. Most likely it will be the healing or the health.

Ana needs more than help and Moira needs that bug to become a feature and for her healing to regen a little faster. Overall, they need to become more reliable

I think the massive Rez should come back, granted, it only heals them to 50% of their health.

1 Like

I am fine with that. If mass res comes back, Mercy will be worse than she is currently. Her being worse will make the other healers seem better.

Also, would that health give you ult charge or no? I am guessing no because she could almost charge another res off of that

Iā€™m saying revert every change to a good and balanced mercy, however, nerf the charge rate on her resurrection and when it casts, allow her to only resurrect the radius at 50% of their health.

let me make this clear.

Iā€™m not for mass rez coming back.

Iā€™m not for rez at all.

The Mega thread is bull**** players should not be treated this way.

It doesnt matter what we all think.

Players shouldnt be treated that way

as a matter of factā€¦megathreads shouldnt happen

2 Likes

Itā€™s censorship

1 Like

I really think the invulnerability was where they went wrong, having a mercy risk everything for a clutch rez was much more fair for everyone then invulnerable person brings back team with no counter play.

1 Like

I think she should earn rez charges and she can only use one at a time.

err mahh gurrd someone understands :open_mouth:

1 Like

No, Jeff already said multiple times that they will not revert her mass rez back, and for good reason. And some people right now donā€™t mind it being an ability in the game, they just donā€™t want it as her ult again.

even though there was nothing wrong with it ;(

Hereā€™s the thing: even though other heals suck and despite 8 nerfs in the course of 6 months or so that completely changed how she was played, sheā€™s STILL powerful, changing her numbers and nerfing her wonā€™t do a damn thing.

Why? Because the rework is bad. You get a free option to rez every 30 seconds (bringing someone back instantly on a cooldown is brokenly stupid.), you get an ult that does everything for you (enforcing ā€˜no skill press one or two buttons ez modeā€™ mercy), etc.

Sheā€™s more brainless right now than she ever was, because her skill ceiling has been drastically lowered. No decision making with Valkyrie - maybe some timing, but it does everything you do normally, just easierā€¦

No amount of balancing will fix this mess. Itā€™s absolutely horrid, and got taken from the game initially with very good reason. She needs a complete rehaul of her E and Q.

If Mass Rez was counterable, and if theyā€™d managed to fix the SR gains from hide n rez Mercy, itā€™d be better. Because guess what? If a Mercy has damage reduction she is still killable. If sheā€™s rezzing allies, sheā€™ll likely be one of the last few alive, if not the sole survivor. Focus fire her. (Iā€™m also thinking about a cast time here)

And if that doesnā€™t work? Well thereā€™s good news if you managed to save an ult or two - the rez target/s stay/s still, and they wonā€™t be able to escape a dead-eye or a d.va bomb, whichā€™ll likely kill the Mercy, too.

Then you push or defend.

So, is that brokenly OP with absolutely no counters?

10 Likes

Heyyyy we hit 10,000!

Time for another megathread to replace this one as the Mercy trashcan :roll_eyes:

We have about 10k more to goā€¦ apparently the post limit cap thing is now 20kā€¦

1 Like

He said it many, many times? As I recall, it was that they had no plans to revert Mercy.

Regardless, she could be reworked to a similar state. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe they should have done this before they reworked Mercy. :slight_smile:

And they arenā€™t helping matters by nerfing the other supports, making Mercy outclass them by default.

7 Likes

Is that why people are asking for nerfs to Mercy? Who is becoming better than the other supports by nerfs to the other ones?

And I agree that the devs ignoring our actual concerns for months on end has been well past old. Those bones donā€™t even exist anymore. Maybe they should do something about it.

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Generally the vocal minority are the loudest (on both sides of the camp). I feel the general vibe (as per my post) is that Mercy is fine now.

Please donā€™t misquote me out of context. My post was:

Itā€™s extremely poor forum etiquette to do this and you are putting words in my mouth I didnā€™t say which defeats the point of having a discussion forum. Thanks.

I wonder if most people know why we want Mercy Changes