[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

The grenade wasn’t nor isn’t Ana’s problem. They already nerfed it considerably since its release. Ana’s problem used to be her Ult was super situational and couldn’t be used very often except to combo with an offensive ult. Now it can be used in many situations to keep a teammate alive, clutch heal, etc.

3 Likes

What is happening here

2 Likes

That’s pretty sad… And some people are still complaining that Mercy mains aren’t posting here. What a joke. :expressionless:

1 Like

(gotta support the threads that helped me reach my lvl 3 in a week)

6 Likes

Kind of same, only I lost it for no logical reason. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from I can't defend silencing:

“I feel that Mercy has been overly nerfed, and that a revert would be more fun.”

There you go. Useful feedback.
Considering that more than 1 line is too complicated for the devs to comprehend, that’s all I will say. In fact this might be too much text already. Stopping now.

6 Likes

We found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hoooooooppplesssssssss place

7 Likes

It’s open. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh no I’m not denying that gnade isn’t as “game-braking” as people are making it out to be. I know it isn’t.

Just I KNEW that was going to be the thing that was going to be complained about when Ana got back into the meta.

And looky there!

2 Likes

Hi before the lock again

2 Likes

I like how there’s just one person liking every single post

1 Like

Before this locks, I would just like to say:

Fix your forums Jeff.

3 Likes

Don’t forget this part:

This isn’t a case of ‘silencing the playerbase’, comments and feedback are constantly being read and heard. However, that doesn’t mean that the team has to agree with those sentiments.

Does Mercy provide enough healing for that sick burn or what

3 Likes

Yay, it’s our flying dutchman thread. The ghost-thread that appears mysteriously from nowhere and then disappears after it claimed its victims… spooky

2 Likes

Hey everyone before the thread is locked again : [Feedback Thread Continued Part IV] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

DrkPriestess the real Guardian Angel

1 Like

1000 more replies till permanent lock iirc

2 Likes

Come discuss here!

1 Like

Just typing this so I can be at the bottom

3 Likes

Everyone, get this to 19k replies! Soon we can end this monstrosity.

2 Likes