[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

no she’s not.
[twenty characters]

“nothing wrong” lol okay

Agree with the sentiments in this video, and will also not be spending money on loot boxes or the Mercy statue or anything.

And other ults than can wipe a team in a few seconds is not “stupid powerful”? It´s called “Ultimate” for a reason. It´s THE strongest ability a hero has. Just because Mercy can get the people back an enemy ult just killed, she´s “too op”. The only thing that made old rez bad was being invulnerable while using it. It took away the risk and only left reward - takes away the amazing feeling of “succesful ult usage”. Damage reducing while using it would´ve been better, because it gives the enemy team a chance to kill the Mercy when she uses her ult but it also gives Mercy a chance to survive, if the player is clever when using it. THAT would´ve been a good change to rez.

3 Likes

me seeing another mercy balance change thread outside of the megathread

EDIT: FWIW the poster of that video was a pretty prominent poster in these rogue threads. I got in a debate with her and she admitted to throwing by not healing and going “battle mercy”… Haven’t heard from her since!

1 Like

I like the rework honestly. It gives other support a chance.Do I think she still needs work? Definitely. Her ULT is really lacking.

1 Like

Geez Morty ggggyou know morty when I was a kid we didnt hhhhhave a lot of oportunities like this Morty,

I’d like what Valk Mercy is to become another hero just so people who like this playstyle can have it, so that we can also have OG Mercy back. #RevertMercy

also, IBTL/merge/whatever

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6h4vPm7Vo what i play like

delete mercy and replace with beta mercy :heart_eyes:

I would like to have Concept Mercy in. No need to delete current Mercy…

Maybe HE can be my Damage Reduction support!

Just because statistics say she’s fine doesn’t mean she really is. Statistics say rynehardt and Ana are fine but people still want them buffed.

2 Likes

Make Mercy only Heal. Make him only DMG Boost. Balance abilities appropriately.

Would make an excellent team up in game.

I want concept mercy to be good tho. Might as well take a Zenyatta instead if he’d be a support who couldn’t heal :woman_shrugging:

He can be in defense then.

Pump up the DMG boost high enough on a CD ability and you’ll have people demanding he be on the team. Imagine the mess a 50% DMG boosted soldier could do or Hanzo with his new storm volley. Give him Orisa’s Ult whilst we’re at it but he can leave the staff in the ground as the generator and he can whip out his pistol to add to the fire fight.

Statistics do not say that Ana is “fine”.

Don’t even spread that lie.

Ana has one of the WORST Win-Rates in the game and out of all of the Supports is only picked more than Symmetra.

If “fine” means being bad on PC, and then absolute TRASH on Console then I’d hate to find out what “bad” actually means to you.

1 Like

"Miss OP must pick mercy’

The people who say they miss anything about Mercy always say they miss the days of mass rez where her pickrate and winrates were both lower then they are now… huh, dosen’t sound OP to me.

6 Likes

Statistically her pick rate is fine.
Statistically rynehardts pickrate and win rate are completely fine yet people want him buffed.

Look, it’s your video!!

I didn’t know how/if you can mention a user, so I had to quote one of your threads :man_shrugging:

Mercy is balanced gorl. She’s not underpowered in the slightest
EDIT sorry im severely confused ignore me