[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Well maybe mercy players need to get over themselves and sit with Ana players, Lucio players (for awhile), reinhardt players when dive was massive, all the mains of characters who get used even less than current mercy. and realize that maybe the meta of the game for professional players, and people who don’t just play mercy is more important than them having a character that is the best in the game.
Blizzard needs to focus on a character other than mercy.

I said earlier she was probably off the table for now but in a few months I can see her definitely being on the table because of how negative the response to the nerf was. Probably in a season to see how the other balance changes for heros work so for now at least we are stuck with boring stale mercy.

I really don’t see why mercy mains should be treated as special snowflakes.

I used to main Lucio, I used to main Reinhardt, I used to main Ana

1 Like

We don’t want special treatment we just want to have fun with our hero and get along with other supports. I don’t want a huge change to mercy i just want her to be fun again and not a chore to play.

and I understand that, still, mercy is fun and exciting to play in duo with pharah

Another thing that made mercy players angry is how condescending and downright cruel they are treated by other players sometimes and that starts to wear on you.

2 Likes

but you do, you want your character to be constantly changed, again and again until it’s to your liking. you think your hero is more important than all the other heroes and should keep being changed for longer than 6 months.

I never wanted her to be reworked in the first place.

Maybe you’re treated like that cause you think your enjoyment and your hero is worth more and should be treated better than the other 25 heroes.

It’s blizzards fault for starting reworked mercy so Op and then having to constantly change her over and over again.

1 Like

no, it’s not. get over yourself

i’m curious about who pushed this rework down the blizzard pipes

I know mercy is off the table right now. All i want is for some time eventually for blizzard to look at how unfun she is right now and maybe thinking about making her a bit more fun for us. I’m not saying drop everything and work on mercy that’s just selfish all i want is for blizzard to keep mercy in the back of their head.

He has a point. I spoke to many Mercy mains, and they really do get a lot of crap from other players.

This thread also proves it. Look, Cascadia is advocating for a fun Mercy playstyle. There is nothing wrong with it. Let’s not attack him because of an opinion. We already have Trump, let’s not spread more of his ilk.

2 Likes

Sorry but cascadia is a him

Fixed. Sorry about assuming.

2 Likes

Any mercy player that says drop everything and fix mercy right now is being childish and selfish. What I want blizzard to do is maybe around the uprising event to take a look at maybe making valk a little less stale.

1 Like

dud, uprising is near and they already stated hanzo, torb and symm are on the table and it will take time.

(blizzard is painfully slow to do some tweaks/reworks)

Ok around anniversary.

Well, Symmetra is getting looked at last, so we’ll have to wait for until then.