[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

It’s not weak and lackluster, it has it’s uses. Mercy mains just aren’t used to not having the best ult in the game and the best character in the game.

Jeff (or Geoff) responded that Mercy is fine for now.

1 Like

right now, mercy I S F I N E

1 Like

No we are used to an ult that feels like an ult and not one that feels like an ability with a charge. I know she was op but now she’s underpowered and unfun and needs fixing like they said they would.

Underpowered? Hardly.

Unfun? I agree. I don’t like her current state, but devs have stated she is fine for now.

1 Like

She IS NOT UNDERPOWERED. IN NOW WAY WHATSOEVER. Get over it. I have proved your points wrong and you don’t even rebutt it well, just admit you’re wrong and that she’s in a good balance state at the moment.

and it’s funny direwolf leaves and claims “trolling” after how hard they lose the argument lmao

Regardless of numbers and output, Moira Brigitte and Lucio are all viable supports because of their ability to stay alive. Mercy needs a team mate who’s already in danger to serve as a half-baked escape. Guardian Angel needs to let go of the target requirement, and get a charge system for balance.

I said it was two sided a hero can be balanced but people wont play if its unfun. It’s not just about balance it’s about fun as well.

It’s one sided. She’s not fun. Period. But she’s balanced.

Still a reason to fix it.

for most people mercy have never been fun tho

1 Like

She has guardian angel and ult makes her fly for 15, what more do you want for mobility. Infinite instant TP’s?

But when even die hard mercy players who played since 1.0 think she is unfun that’s a sign it needs some work.

Exactly, that’s why she has low pickrate, she’s never been “super engaging”. Other supports are much more fun and have always been.

less fun than a 5 rez potg ? agreed
less fun than the supersonic moth never dying ? agreed

1 Like

It’s not good for blizzard to just leave mercy in this boring state. It makes mercy players toxic and angry. Solely focusing on balance and ignoring fun is a very bad thing.

1 Like

yeah i have seen some mercy mains from season 1 picking moira and only dealing damages. reported each time. your comment sounds like a child unhappy with his new toy

I would love to see a change to make her playstyle more fun, but not at the risk of balance.

If you want a fun support play literally any of the other ones.

I’m sorry, but Mercy is off the table, for now.

1 Like

But I’m against throwing. But it does show how upset mercy players are at how blizzard treats them.